Post sticker moment

(This is from Kan-on Box where they had to blow the post stickers off their face so they could either get the card to buy coffee, the sweet sikhye or the salty sikhye.)

Seongjoong:

"Aish, I really really want you to get the salty sikhye  Hongjoong-ah" Seonghwa murmured, while sticking the second blue post sticker under Hongjoong's eye. "Seonghwa, wait till I get that card and get coffee." Hongjoong stuck his tongue out playfully at Seonghwa while Seonghwa rolled his eyes, sticking on the last piece of the post stickers. "I'll bet 10 bucks you won't get that coffee."
"Deal"

Woosan:

"Aishhh Sannie! Don't stick it there. It won't fall off easily!" Wooyoung pouted at San, who was just giggling. "Okay okayyy, just let me do it." Both giggling and had gigantic smiles on their faces and hanging their arms around each other.
"SAN-AH! DON'T STICK IT THERE! IT WILL BE TOO HARD TO BLOW OFF!" Wooyoung screeched again.
"Done!" "Look Youngie, did I do a good job?" San laughed while sticking the last post sticker.
"YA! IF I LOSE AND HAVE TO DRINK SALTY SIKHYE, IMMA BLAME IT ALL ON YOU"

Yungi:

The whole process was silent, but very comfortable for both Yunho and Mingi.
"Done." Mingi smiled as he put on the last sticker.
"Thanks." Yunho smiled back. "I'll do well"
"I know you will"

Jongsang:

It was also a silent process, but let's say, it wasn't very comfortable like Yungi, but rather awkward.
Yeosang was focused on sticking the post stickers while Jongho had his arms held out in mid-air, looking at Yeosang putting the stickers on. Their hands were literally 20mm away from touching, but they still didn't touch.
"D-done." Yeosang's cheeks tinted pink, thinking about how close they were just now.
"Thanks hyung." Jongho turned around and immediately rushed to Wooyoung as they started laughing about where their stickers were placed and who was going to be unlucky.

Yeosang almost wanted to crawl into a hole and die. He felt so bad for himself.
Tears began to blur his vision and his heart broke into pieces.
"Jongho, why."