𝔹

The weekend soon came and the three of you all dressed to impress especially when an expectation of pussy throbbing sex was about to happen later that day. Chihiro said to you prior that the guys they are seeing invited them to their volleyball practice after already signing up for the one night stand before hand.

You however was just winging it knowing that there was a particular wing spiker that so happens to be in the top 5 aces of Japan after already smashing an ace a couple nights ago it would be poetic to do it again. This time however it will be you getting smashed.

Getting off the train all three of you stop off at the store getting little accessories but mostly condoms, and lube. The people in the store tried to not look when three teenage girls walk up to the till and buy the said items with not hint of embarrassment dusting their cheeks. Hana had said beforehand that the boys would be on break when they arrive meaning they have time to get there, especially when the school is at least 30 minute walk from the station and the store they chose to shop at.

Tokyo was busy like always but for the girls they are on a mission for some good dick, for you however it wasn't that Asahi wasn't good in bed but seeing as it was his first time he had a pass for that one. But Bokuto gave off massive dick energy and a big dom top but you don't expectation to a man that goes from the coolest ace to someone who forgot to spike like he usually does in 0.3 seconds. Plus knowing that buff dudes tend to overcompensate for something that they clearly don't have down under and that asian dudes are known for it. 

But seeing as most of the guys you have on your list are 5'10 above expectations have risen for what they have between their legs to.

Eventually the three of you manage to get to the school, and wasn't it grand but what do you expect more from a school that so happens to be in Tokyo and is known for producing athletes.

"Ohayou!" Hana and Chihiro call out to two boys, one being ever so slightly than the other but seemingly giving off a mature vibe. He must be Konoha Akinori AKA Hana's man.

The two guys happily speak to both of them but you see the raven haired one notices you before turning to Chihiro.

"Ah, yes. Y/n-chan came along because she wants to see Bokuto-kun?" Looking over to you, nodding you look back at the two surprised boys.

You know why.

Bokuto with a girl how surprising can that be, you would be surprised if he is a virgin but knowing his personality you wouldn't put it past others to be turned on by that wild vibe he gives.

It's the reason why you're here after all, to get pounded so hard that it's hard to walk the next morning.

~*~

This chapter is shit but oho will the next one have some Spice*😏