𝔻

Sawamura Daichi, the captain of the men's Karasuno volleyball team, he dedicates his mornings, afternoons and even weekends to the club in hopes that his club will go to Nationals one day. What he didn't expect was to be ogled and now be talking to one of the few sluts of Karasuno.

Oh he knows about you, and your little game.

Ennoshita had told the team snippets of his steamy experience, he was mainly saying it to flaunt it in Tanaka's face, but he couldn't help himself be slightly jealous of his kouhai. Ennoshita really?

He knew you were on your fourth person hunt, not everyone in school has a name beginning with the letter D, and he assumes you're not touching first years.

You watch as he, Daichi slips his shirt upwards to wipe the sweat from his cheek, the slip allows enough stomach to breezley show. Ah, the abs, you expect them to be as firm as they look. Licking your lips you return your attention back to his face, it's not like you're embarrassed with the way you act.

You simply don't care what people think of you, what is there to care about when they all wish to be you, at least when you're old enough to settle down you'll be settling down for the right dick. The one to make you squirm just by the thought of that erect flesh entering you but for now 'whoring around' is what you'll do.

"So what do you say, hm, Sawamura-senpai?" Fluttering your lids, slightly twirling on your heel with your hands behind your back, you have no idea what sexual preference this man has but it's easy to play the innocent.

"I'll play with you," Drawing your chin close his tongue swipes up and around your ear lobe, oh that's new. "Tonight mens bathroom I'm on lock up duty, come in something hot." Just as fast as daddy came he left, Daichi smirked leaving you in puddles.

Oh wow, you can't help of the dominating daddy vibes this man is giving off. Now that is sexy. Giggling to yourself, you carry on your day with watching the soccer team play before heading off home for some you time. You'll be showering twice tonight.

~*~

This really is just some shitty smut book with plot