ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕝

Returning back to school turned out to be a real drag, seeing as this little bet between your friends has miraculously gotten out now the whole world knows you're a slut. The word itself maybe crude and used in a insulting manner however for you and your friends being called a slut only brings about experience. It's not like you all have a line of hhorny prubesent teens lining up outside your door waiting to get a good shag out of you. 

No. What it means is that whilst many girls still keep their virginity like the virgin mary hoping that their first times will just be as magical as is seen in movies and romantic horse shit novels you will be one step ahead pleasing their soon to be first showing them what a good time looks like.

And knowing that the name calling generally comes from these not even flowered buds stuck in their prestined rose garden afraid to even cut away a single petal. It's those sorts of girls to spit and look down upon you even when you know how to REALLY pleasure a man and no fairy tale love story will teach you that.

"Izuki, who did you bang?" Bringing up the gnawing question to one of your closests friends after just been stared down by half of the student body. A lot of those girls masturabate over most of the guys you've been with. They aren't missing out on them after all they were bad fucks.

Sadly you can say that about you're recent ones, thinking that Asahi was a first timer you can let him off the hook but seeing as Bokuto covered his shit technique with changing of positions like that's meant to make you cum.

"Uh, well I managed to bang the iron wall." She shies away if it wasn't for your rabbit like hearing you would've mistaken her for saying she banged a giant, but you must be going deaf. 

"What? Gurl you're like 5 foot, how the fuck did you fuck a giant?" You and the rest of the girls lean in obviously not caring on who can hear you or see you for that matter, talk of the town and all.

"Simples he's my bestie." Wait if you remember correctly her male best friend is none other than...

"Aone?!!" You all shout in unison in utter disbelief that the simple kind giant managed to fuck Izuki who you may add is completely unaware for his feelings for her.

"Yeah?" Being done with that girls response you lean back hitting your head onto the window the cold compress soothes your hot head.

"It's not fair, Y/n-chan has already got two under her belt." Hana whines sulking into her hands whilst Chihiro slicks back crossing her thighs as if she's turned on.

"Who's the next guy you've got your eyes on?" Opening your eyes it must have been fate because just as she says that the very man you were thinking of opens the classroom door retrieving his very friend.

~*~

Some smut next 😝