𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞

Sorting out bits and bobs looking down at club materials and many rolled up planning sheets as the lunch bell rings in the background, looking up from your intense workout from searching for the right documents. The door to the storeroom slides opens before clicking shut again, already knowing who it is you raise your skirt a tad more so that your white lace panties slip out into view.

It's any hormonal boys dream to fuck a girl in a storeroom after all.

Leaning forwards as two hands slip up beside your own his hot breath tickles and prickles down the hairs of your neck and the long-awaited hard press of his groin slips rightly so in between your two folds and ass cheeks. The pointy tent formed from his constricting clothes of his pant legs creates a concentrating friction between your soft moisturized skin to the rough texture of his groin.

Gasping slowly as his free hand from the table countertop strokes the smooth lines of your thigh highs and gently like a feather strokes shivers over your clothed clit before palming you up and down. The outside world becomes unknowing to what is happening in the steamy room of the storeroom where two teenagers about to do some sexual escapades and some standing up table sex resides.

But you don't give a shit if someone even so happens to see the free live porn stripping you down to the bone as Ennoshita forces your face towards his smashing his lips onto your own, groaning into the feisty smooch feeling the clothing between the two of you slipping away. His raw twitching thing slips and slides against the white drenched cloth it feels even better than a dildo would and even some of your last sexual experiences seeing the risk levels are higher than a parent walking in on you being balls deep fucked by a rando.

You can't see it but imagining what it looks like from the feeling you can feel the length between your thigh highs, he's bigger enough to poke out from the fatty thighs, plump and squishy enough to give him a thigh job. Too bad that he'll be getting something much wetter and tighter almost as if it's going to tear of his dick.

Bringing up your wristwatch seeing how much time past has if he's going to keep using you for your thighs it'll be the end of the day until you get those quivering legs.

"Fuck...hngh~ meee." Panting out you raise your hand up towards your lacy white bra to compliment the set slipping out a condom with a shaking hand, he takes the silver foil packet and starts kissing your neck. The wet sloppy lips slip away as he positions himself in between you enough so that his round tip strokes and slicks the innings of your stretched entrance.

He pushes in.

Lewd slapping sounds and gasping teens echo off the walls as chatter from the outside of that damned door elicits more risky play and the levels of being turned on more so from being seen than fucking in school.

This is better than you thought it would be the alluring fantasy factor of it all truly does live up to the name as just standing becomes a chore quivering against the side of the table pressed against it whilst a much stronger male fucks you harder. Skin slapping, your own vaginal discharge dribbling down the side of your inner thigh making pools of murky clouds onto the tiled floor.

Not that you're taking mind to this his thrusting is enough to push you over the edge, his clamped fingers around your tightening throat, you can always cover the marks with makeup later.

The feeling of being full and pressed against something feels like you yourself is doing this and not actually being fucked but with the heel of your foot. You're close, Ennoshita picks up your right thigh balancing you mainly onto his upper torso leaning into him as his growing twitching dick searches deeper into the crevices of your canal.

Large heavy footfalls clatter against the door, as a muffled sound of a teacher rattles the door. Gasping you grab a fall load of fabric digging nails into his thigh as his large calloused hand coverings your inaudible screams. His final thrusts continue in erratic bursts from the sudden exposure that a teacher may see you both, he groans grinding his teeth refusing the urge to call out.

Just as you both finish the rattling stops but you both know that means they're coming back with a key.

~*~

Sorry shit chapter and late update