𝔹𝕖𝕖𝕗𝕪 𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕤

After the spontaneous meeting was over the rest of day somehow quickened at an unruly pace to the point where you now stand at the gates awaiting for your date and hopefully spicy afternoon. Azumane Asahi has the appearance of a brute that could fuck you up at any moment but the personality of an angel it is all quite bizarre but endearing.

It only made you ponder about what he would be like in bed.

This couldn't possibly be his first time??

Coming out of your thoughts as you sense the nervous presence of a 6 foot giant behind you, turning around to see his trembling hands tap against his pant leg.

"You came." Smiling at him the big giant blushes wildly, coughing before he awkwardly takes you by the hand strutting away down the path.

"Azumane-senpai, do you want me to take the lead?" Pulling him by his bag strap that loosely hangs from his shoulder as you and him just make it inside his house. Luckily you noted that there was no car on the drive or any shoes by the door, meaning no one is home.

"Uh, I, Uh, I guess." He blushes still, guessing from his reaction you're about to see more than 50 shades of red and counting as you press yourself against the built wall of a man.

"Show me the way, Asahi." He gulps as if a switch has been hit he drags you from the doorstep quickly removing himself from his bag throwing you onto the made bed like a sack of potatoes.

Oh, try and top me. You smirk.

You watch as the very shy man now strips and struggles with his belt as it's very own chastity belt for his cock. Huffing you grab him by the belt flipping your positions to him now stumbling onto the bed and you kneeling before him.

"You seem to be having a problem down here," Palming him as he winces throwing his head back in undeniable pleasure. "Want me to relieve the problem for you?" Nuzzling your nose in between the zipper and the trouser leg fabric causes an immediate stir within, his breath hitches. Taking note as his hands tightly fist the navy blue sheets on top of his bed.

The nearly half undressed man groans as you bite down onto the metallic key to his crown jewels soon a mass bulge squishes against your nose and face, obvious that he's become aroused. Unbuttoning his trousers completely relieving the restriction from down below you waste no time in solving the not so little junior.

Pink tip as big as your two thumbs put together glazed over with his pre-cum twitches as it's inches away from your hungry hole, your empty hand slowly painstakingly strokes his large length, it is far from disappointing than one could think. Thick and a little veiny the cock points at a good length of 7 inches, just enough for it to be satisfying especially for one who hasn't had good dick in forever.

Just as how long his hair is Asahi's pubes cover his base like an alluring caveman, making eye contact as your delicious tongue makes first contact with his stick. Swirling around and around as a lollipop, an instant groan grinds against his teeth in deep exhalation after putting the full length within your large gob. It fits just right, keeping your spare hand on his base for support you begin the process of starting his engine.

Bobbing up and down, up and down pressing the base of your tongue against his sensitive cock that twitches and pulses against you sucking onto it like some ice cream stick as if your life depended on it. Not letting anything drip from the sides, your (e/c) eyes prickle with salty tears from the unrelenting pressure within your throat.

Asahi as he sits tries to remain calm struggling to keep afloat of the waves of pleasure over riding him further more so than any game in a match has ever done before. A new euphoria overtakes him as his breathing becomes shallower.