ℍ𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

It was quite noticeable since you got there the reasoning behind the guys reluctance with leaving you alone with Bokuto, he's practically on crack and also fucking sexy. Scanning his entire body for flaws is hard when you simply can't tear your eyes away from his yummy tooshie, his thick muscular thighs and going up to his built beefy arms more so than Asahi.

His spiky hair completed his personality with being fun and bubbly and those types of characters tend to be spicy in the bedsheets. The day grew to a close and it was now or never to finally introduce yourself to him after all throughout the practice match you were calling out for him visibly seeing the increase in his ego and cheery nature sky rocket.

"Ohayou, Bokuto-senpai. My name is L/n Y/n." Seeing as the boy himself froze and his eyes glued down to your exposed thighs all the way up to your bust he was more than entranced by your sexy impression. Gulping he takes his towel from around his head and throws it behind him seeing as Akaashi was there that so happened to perfectly catch it like a good gentlemen.

"You played great out there, say do you wanna get out of here?" Giving him that look immediately sold it for the boy, gasping he looks over towards his team seeing as Akaashi and Konoha themselves a little preoccupied with their own ladies.

"I'll show you what a good time is!" He exclaims picking up his belongings.

"I'm sure you will."

Walking into his house, more like an apartment complex Bokuto wastes no time in swaying you off your feet and straight down the hall presumably to his bedroom. But before anything you were not about to get down and dirty with a boy that had just spent 2 hours prior getting sweaty, no one wants a sweaty dick.

Kissing you wildly whilst his hands wander all over your body only now stumbling onto his bed backwards seeing as this is already speeding up you raise your leg in between his own rubbing his groin, he moans into the kisses.

Your silky feet rub up and down under his padded dick before cruelly poking it making the excited horn dog halt in his tracks.

"Shower before we do anything." Biting you whilst slowly pulling up your red polka dotted dress slightly revealing the black lingerie beneath. Hearing him gulp he wastes no time zooming down the hallway once again.

You too waste no time in stripping yourself of any extra clothing except that of your full set lingerie outfit you so happened to throw onto today knowing full well it would arouse anyone to feast their eyes upon you.

It was at that moment the door opened to a wet glistening chiseled by the gods beast stepped through the door, his noticeable spiked up hair down adding extra spice to his overwhelming sexiness going on. A large bath towel hooked around his waist but you couldn't help but stare at his v-line going into the depths of his groin from his abs.

Mouth watering you both stare at each other it wasn't til he removes the towel and his 8 inch cock springs out freed from the shackles of clothes, long and veiny you watch aroused as it rises from the saggy mess hardening as it does so. 

Spreading your legs you watch his golden eyes widen seeing the exposed gap in between your panties straight towards your clit and wettening vagina, he wastes no time before kneeling before you licking the insides of your inner thigh. His hot pink tongue strokes strongly against your skin like an over excited puppy licking your fingers, pure joy only came when he started getting closer to your flaps.

His coarse fingers roughened by daily practice and harded like leather strokes and pinches earning himself some gasps and out of the normal screams from you. Never in your life have you had good enough head like this, seeing as his size is bigger than normal you take bliss in getting the full treatment. Bokuto's strong tongue laps up you're juices like a thirsty dog, hearing the small fapping of his hard dick in his fist you know he's 100% there already but the fact that he's doing the foreplay to get you ready is what real men should do.

Just before you're about to come he stops immediately inserting his large thick fingers into your hole, from the overstimulation you had no control over the extensive sheet gripping squirting projecting onto his face. Gasping inaudible moans gripping tightly onto his grey sheets, legs quivering Bokuto sees this as a sign to enter while you're still raw. He places the condom on before effortlessly gliding into you, still sensitive and trembling like a hot mess feeling as the fullness reaches its max you hiss as he stretches you fully from the inside.

"Arghhhh~" You moan out Bokuto however thrusts deeply inside before quickly slapping inside of you rubbing and hitting at your G-spot, he uses one hand to stabilize himself over the bed while the other grips tightly marking you on your waist keeping you in place. Pain and pleasure start to mix into a euphoria cocktail as the sloppy skin slapping and the quick pace hits raw at your hips, but it didn't take long for him to change positions.

Switching it up with you reverse cowgirling him onto the floor giving you slightly some control over this energetic experience of being fucked like a meat beater. This however was a scam you had no control over him like your last fuck, it felt more like him ramming it inside and calling it a day, the changing of positions was fluid enough to add pizazz to your experience and the slow grinds he would do to make you cum all down your leg and his.

Against the wall.

Doggy style.

Missionary and finally as you are now having your back pressed against his with his strong hand holding up your leg hooking into place thrusting his hips back and forth into you. His other hand gripping tightly around your neck squeezing the pressure from your lungs, as your walls down below squeeze on him, he groans licking your nape like a tasty ice cream stick, sucking onto the side of your neck.

Before feeling him tense up quickly adding more thrusts before stopping as a feeling of warmth pools inside the condom, you too managed to cum from such an experience. Panting Bokuto slides out of you tying the condom off before grabbing a spare towel and wiping you down.

"Can I stay over?" Sleepily grinning at him as you continue to make yourself comfortable in his new freshly done sheets, Bokuto nods letting you have your rest patting you damp hair dry in the process.

~*~

How was that, better?