ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 ℂ𝕠𝕔𝕜

The day was coming to a close, students filing out of the school building those finishing up with practice and hitting it towards the locker rooms and showering the grime away. Daichi strips without warranty alongside his teammates it was a long hard day at practice and they all very much deserve this.

His friends chat along, bantering and smacking each others asses with the end of their towels the first years sadly being the victim in all the lashings, but his mind elsewhere he continues to the showers that's when he remembers. Halting in his steps Daichi takes one step back punching his behind into the shorter slender male, Suga winces massaging his head, Asahi frowns furrowing his brows at the confused complexion of his friend.

"Daichi? You not showering?" Asahi adds, Tanaka and Noya whirl inside ignoring the third years, Ennoshita eyes him as they walk by a knowing smirk trailing his lips.

Ah, yes, Ennoshita had a taste of you and now it's his turn.

Gulping, he scratches the back of his head, shaking it.

"I just remembered I have stuff to do before I can, but I'll make sure to lock up the clubroom after." Not buying this Suga sighs, Asahi with him just as much but chooses to trust his friend.

"Okay. If you say so." Patting his back the two both wander inside the steamy bathroom the heat already starting to get to him.

There was no need for preparations on your end, you were so used to getting fucked at this point that it became a habit to stay clean and fresh down there, weekly shaving turned daily and with a final spritz of your perfume you looked at yourself in the mirror. You had finished during the day and took the last half sprusing yourself up for the turn of events happening tonight. You figure where the location is going to be and peer down at your loose dark navy blue tracksuit  with three white stripes down the sides of your leg. Enclosing the surprise behind the fabric you tottle down the stairs ignoring your mothers questions on your whereabouts. 

Smirking to yourself you make haste back towards school.

Walking around the back towards the gyms and locker room buildings hand trailing the hand rail skidding against your clammy skin, you were already hot and bothered but now in the cold air reacting to your skin chills you. Hand moving across the door knob, it peering open in the flickering lights, hitching in breath as a large clammy hand grips your own kicking the door shut and pinning you to the tiled wall.

Panting your eyes adjust to the low levels of light and the lust filled eyes of Daichi, he grunts both of his hands snaking up trails against your hip bone pulling you in, deeper to him. A hard press of tense muscle and a heavy rise in breath his lips nuzzling close to your own, leaning in with a charmed smile puckering his lips ignites ablaze inside him. His mouth devouring you, hands hungry, gripping and slipping against the polyester of your tracksuit your own gripping and punchering into his thick biceps whilst the other rakes alongside his jaw and quickly scratching at his hairline.

His knee rises rubbing against your inner thigh whilst his groin rubs circles around your own, gasping into the kiss you make sure all his attention is on you as you push him back almost stumbling. Shock fills his face but you give him no time to wonder when you take your blue zip and painstakingly drawl it downwards, you watch his eyes grow wider and more feral when his eyes follow the black leather straps criss crossing over your cleavage and down to your panties. Watching as his adam's apple bobs up and down and the growing twitch in his black shorts, with a seductive hooded glare licking your lips.

"Well, aren't you going to fuck me." You whine.

It was enough to send him off the cliff, out the window forget holding back.