It was the last lesson of the day and it so happened to be art class, the only time when class 3 and 4 are merged but seeing as you were mixed up randomly you somehow see this as a win seeing who your partner is.

The 5'9 male haphazardly man spreads his legs out allowing you to have the room for your own long legs but due to the tight high fitting skirt one wrong move and he has a private viewing of your panties. Feeling his hot gaze upon you already you can somewhat understand where most of it is heading.

"L/n-san is it true that you're currently..."He trails off quite uncomfortable with what he started let's not forget, but seeing that he's willing gives you hope yet.

Maybe he just needs a little push.

"Go on say it," Stroking the side of your foot along his inner pant leg he immediately freezes up his pencil and sketchbook clenched in his fists. "I know you want to." Winking at him you take the stray foot away and return back to drawing ensuring the lingering of his gaze upon your delectable legs.

"W-why are you doing it?" He picks himself up with a questioning look, now you're onto something.

Just need a lure like a dog to a bone.

Loosely swinging your pencil over to his side this doesn't bother some students and you being the 'good girl' that you are go over to pick the pencil up.

"Because it's fun," Your hand graces and fondles up the sides of his inner thigh watching his reaction you slowly move it further just touching his groin. "And I want a good fuck." Whispering the last few words into his ear slowly withdrawing your lips from the side of his cheek enticing what they could possibly do to that body of his.

Ennoshita smiles blushing wildly you can say that the lure has been bitten, his dark eyes linger on your form before biting his lip to add more details to his drawing. You're own eyes linger on the piece of meat between his legs wondering what size and girth it could possibly be and how good of a fuck he'll turn out to be.

Class soon ended but not the sexual tension between you and Ennoshita, you found his giggly flirty side definitely cuter and more innocent he left off to be however he seemed more than into what you're offering.

"Tomorrow during lunch break, in the back building store room." Smiling happily you leave the poor boy stuttering in his shoes.

~*~

I really can't write these intersection chapters but its a smut book so who the fuck cares