promise

I aged all of the cadets up to 18. Sorry if it doesn't make sense but I feel more comfortable doing that since Y/n is 26 and being best friends with a 14-year-old is kinda weird. Also, Levi is 28. If Levi doesn't fit your headcanons in this story sorry but he is canonly an introvert so I chose to do that. 

ALSO, MY WRITING SUCKS SOOO DONT GET MAD PLEASE

They both woke up at around 8 am. For Y/n that was early but for Levi that was way too late. Y/n got up and decided to take a shower. Since she was in the higher ranks she has her shower and doesn't have to share one with the cadets. She hopped in the shower and took about a 15-minute shower.

As she looked in the mirror she decided it would be best to put in a ponytail. She brushed her teeth and walked to the mess hall. 

Y/n walked over to Sasha, Connie, and Jean's table once again but she heard someone shout her name. "Y/N COME AND SIT WITH US" Hange yelled and looked at the spot right next to her. Y/n looked at her best friends, and they said it was fine if she went over there to eat

 Y/n blew them a ton of kisses and walked over to her sister. Y/n sat next to her sister right in front of Erwin and she stuck her tongue out and he laughed. Y/n and Erwin got along well since he was like a father figure to her. 

"So Erwin what do I have to do with the cadets next week?" Y/n asked him. "I want you to take them to the woods and prepare for the next expedition that is going to happen in 2 weeks," He explained.

Y/n nodded and looked at her sister who looked at her and smiled creepily. 'Oh god, this can't be good' Y/n thought to herself as she knew she had to go and see Sawney and Bean. 

Y/n looked over to Erwin and saw that someone else joined the table. It was Levi's expensive teacup. A few minutes later Levi came back with food on his plate and he looked at Y/n and Hange dead in the eye.

Y/n felt a little better today since she slept well. Usually, Y/n would be whining and complaining about food but now she wasn't even hungry.

Y/n went to go get some food in the kitchen and came back with eggs and bread. She sat down and the four, or should I say the three of them talked.

Levi wasn't a talkative person. He was rather quiet and calm but that was fine to me since his yelling isn't my favorite thing in the world. 

~Time skip brought to you by mean Bean~  

They finished eating and Y/n knew what was going to happen. She had to go visit Sawney and Bean. Of course, she liked them but Bean could be mean to her sometimes.

Hange took her hand and dragged her outside to see Sawney and Bean but she saw something devastating. They were dead. Someone had killed her 'babies' in the night. Who would do such a thing? 

Y/n looked at her sister who was with her knees on the floor as she cried for her 'babies'. Sawney and Bean had already been dead for a long time since there were just bones left. Y/n sat down next to her sister and comforted her

 "I'll come back with a titan tomorrow after my mission for you to experiment on. It'll be fine because we'll catch the killer," Y/n said, and not noticing the crowd around her she said something she wished she didn't. 

"Mom and Dad would be proud of you for doing such an amazing experiment and finding out a lot about titans! It'll all be fine Hange," Y/n cried. Hange looked at Y/n with tears in her eyes and hugged her tight.

They hugged each other for about a minute. As they stopped hugging each other they looked around and realized many people were there.

They wiped off their tears and Y/n walked away leaving her sister there talking to some of the cadets about how amazing Sawney and Bean were.