wattpad and webtoon situation

-

I know I haven't been updating a lot and that's all my fault. I have been VERY busy these past few weeks and I'm still trying to figure out a storyline and stuff. 

Now to the real reason, I'm here.

As you may, or may not know, webtoon has bought Wattpad and is deleting any mature/smut books.

I know my story is not smutty or something like that but I will not let Wattpad delete it so I am going to publish it on other platforms.

Webtoon does not have the right to delete authors' work without a warning or consent. Writing takes a lot of time and hard work.

But I guess they don't understand that. If you are a minor and they are reading "Mature" books then that is their choice. 

There is a mature warning/label on the story for a reason. This pisses me off because I know how stressful writing is and some of my favorite books have been deleted or unpublished.

This is stupid and webtoon has to realize that if they keep doing this they will lose a lot of users.

I am currently waiting for an email from AO3 so I can make an account there.

I have a Tumblr but I'm confused about how it works. So please give me some time to put the chapters in there and figure things out.

I will update this when I have my AO3 account!

Tumblr: kurtaclanmember

inkitt: kurtaclanmember

AO3: kurtaclanmember

PLEASE READ!!!

I will be editing the chapters. They are way too long and really bad. Please don't get mad or confused because of the notifications.

I have the entire story up on inkitt in smaller chapters and I will be posting it on AO3 too! I'm still trying to understand tumblr so please be patient.

I will try to get my story up this week! I know my book is probably not going to get deleted but I just want to be safe! 

I hope you have a great night,

Love you