∆•Chapter~Two•∆

Sakusa Kiyoomi's POV

I woke up naturally to an empty house again. It was really cold considering I didn't have anyway to heat the house. I hated waking up, It was so hard getting out of bed.

After a little, I walked out of my room to take a shower and grab a pair of clothes, consisting of black baggy jeans that had rips at the knees, and a white long sleeve with a black t-shirt over the top. The fabric of the long sleeve stung my arms and chest as I slipped it on. I dried my hair and checked the time.

10:37, oh. What the fuck how did I wake up so late. Guess I didn't set my alarm.

Since I was already extremely late anyway, which I felt kind of bad about since it was Motoya's first day and I was supposed to help him around, I had a slow morning. By the time I ate and just got ready it was already 12:00 so I grabbed my mask and head out the house.

It was about 12:15 when I got to school so lunch had already started. I saw people walking through the halls when I arrived which I avoided as best as I could. During lunch I usually head the music room but just as I was about to knock, I froze when I heard the sound of intense crying and a comforting sounding voice trying to calm him down. I didn't want to intrude so instead I went into an empty classroom nearby. I pulled out my phone and had noticed I had gotten texts from many random numbers. The fuck? All of them consisted of greetings, which I coldly responded to making them all leave. Yeah kind of expected that. I could care less I didn't need more people in my life.

I then texted Motoya apologizing.

You:

Motoya, sorry I didn't show up I forgot to set an alarm.

Motoya:

Oh don't worry I got my revenge ;)

You:

YOU gave people my number?! I really do hate you

Motoya:

Hehe you should really text one of them

You:

I'm good

Motoya:

C'mon they don't know your name or anything

You:

Still good

Motoya:

:(

You:

:)

Motoya:

bell just rang I'll see you later you dumb over sleeper!

You:

Yeah yeah, bye.

I turned off my phone and head to my class. It didn't really matter that I was late, what would they do call my parents?

My next class didn't have Komori in it which was slightly disappointing. There was one person who kept bugging me. Miya Atsumu, probably one of the most popular people at school along Oikawa Tooru, Bokuto Koutarou, Kuroo Testuro, and Tersushima Yūji. All of them popular for being so admirable. Some with great humor, some so kind, some always happy, some for being simply attractive. I don't understand how they can all be so happy all the time, especially Miya. Bokuto had mood swings but he's usually very happy, Oikawa was just very emotional and would cry over everything. Kuroo could easily get pissed off along with Terushima, but someone always full of light was the boy trying to get my attention. How could someone be so joyful. What was so perfect about their life that made them always smile? I couldn't understand it at all.