XVII -Slayer & his hunters 1-

The guests and VIP's are now entering the venue for the party. Without knowing anything that, that night, in that place a battle will occur.

Bam and the other FUGs members are now preparing their transportation to leave the floor. Meanwhile Khun who is also preparing with his group also left the inn to go in the party venue.

Somewhere near the party venue Travia and Hatzling met.

"Well~ if it isn't Khun's..." Travia(OC) said with a smirk in her face. "Here to hunt someone?"

"Well~" Hatzling said as he crossed his arms. "The reward is something to look forward too. So, sorry? but im going to be the one to catch that slayer."

"Confident aren't we?" Travia(OC) said back to Hatzling.

Hatzling then look at Travia(OC) for the last time and left to go back to the venue of the party.

Khun and his teammates now arrived at the party. While hiding from Hatzling. Khun continued to look around the place and to look for possible JSF leaders. "I hope they'll be able to leave safely." He mumbled.

Bam together with Hwaryun hurried to where their transportation is.

"Now, that we have shown them our new God. We need to see how they'll move. Everything is according to plan." Jinsung Ha said through his pocket as he was talking with someone.

"Bring the new God here at the top floor and see if he can really be our new God if he can't dispose of him. We don't need a weak God." The guy said through the pocket. "Until then watch him."

"... Okey." Jinsung Ha answered and ended the call. "To dispose huh... I hope i don't need to that kind of act. Bam, just be strong and be our God." He mumbled as he look at the dark sky. "May you be the star to this darkened sky."

A little later, Bam and other FUG's member finally arrived at the place where their ship is. As Bam was about to step in their ship. He was suddenly shot by a spear. He was surprised but he was able to dodge it.

"Hmm... He dodge that? Not bad." One of Hatzling teammate said. He then get his pocket into a visible mode and called Hatzling. "I found him." He said.

Hatzling whose not that far at that place rushed to where his teammate is and called for his other group members. "Hold him up for me Lest(OC)." Hatzling said.

"Roger." Lest(OC) said as he run towards Bam to attack him again.

Hwaryun who was already inside the ship went out again to help Bam. "Viole!" She shouted.

Lest(OC) saw Hwaryun assist Bam to enter the ship. He then thought of a way to stop the two, but it became harder as the other members of FUG came to help. He then thought of another idea to stall FUG and Bam. Lest(OC) the again used his spear and striked the FUG's ship.

The FUG was able to defend the ship or so they thought. Lest(OC) attacked their ship with two spears, but they just saw one because of a trick Lesr(OC) did and so the other spear was able to hit their ship and caused a damage.

"This is bad! Sir, Jinsung Ha. We have received damages it will take an hour to fix it." One of the pilot said.

"Okey. Fix it now. We'll defend the ship until you fix it." He calmly said as he removed the cigarette stick from his mouth and left the pilot's room.

A minute later, Hatzling arrived at the scene and hurried to where Lest(OC) is. "Where is the slayer?" He asked.

Lest(OC) then pointed him where Bam is. Hatzling then saw Bam who already stepped inside the ship. Hatzling then hurried to where Bam is.