Chapter Fourteen

I jumped up as soon as I heard a knock at the door but I heard my mother answer it before I could even get downstairs. Loud footsteps echoed through the house and my oldest cousin, Anna, came in.

"Louis!" She grinned and pulled me into a tight hug. I hadn't seen for for almost a full year and at some point during that time she had turned twenty.

"Are you Harry?" She turned to look at Harry who was still sitting on the edge of my bed. "Lottie's told me all about you."

"Oh." Harry's expression stayed blank and Anna returned to looking at me.

"Good job, Louis. It's about time you got a boyfriend." She took my hand. "Come on. Let's go downstairs."

I looked up at Harry and nodded for him to follow us. He took a deep breath in and stood up and checked himself in the mirror before walking with us.

Just as I suspected, everyone was loving Harry's company. He was getting along quite well with everyone, and my aunt especially seemed to like him. They had been chatting for what I imagine was nearly an hour and what little sun was visible had disappeared. He kept his arm around me for most of the time.

I wasn't much interested in the conversation; I was focused on the soft orange glow bouncing off of Harry's beautiful skin from the fire. I rested my head down on his shoulder and listened to my family's chatter.

He ran his thumb back and forth over my shoulder and I leaned into him farther. I glanced up at Anna, who gave me an affectionate smile. My mum and the rest of the "grown ups" (that's what she liked to say even though Anna and I were basically adults) seemed to have forgotten about us entirely.

They got lost in their own conversation and I turned to Harry. God, he looked so perfect and it only made me want him more than I already did. I slid my fingers into his shirt collar and pulled him in to mutter in his ear. "Such a shame that you got all dressed up when you're going to be naked as soon as we're alone."

He choked back a gasp and his face immediately went pink. I smirked and moved my hand away from him, leaning back against his arm. His lips were parted slightly and he took a slow breath in. Harry suddenly grabbed my foot and draped my legs over his lap. I smirked, clearly being able to feel his dick semi-hard against my leg. He turned away from me and continued his casual conversation with Anna, but I wanted to see if I could push him farther.

I pushed my leg down over his lap and he groaned softly, making Anna raise her eyebrows. She ultimately ignored it.

I slipped my hand down the front of his shirt again and slowly undid a button. Without looking away from Anna, he took my hand and moved it away. I frowned at him. He rested his hand on my leg and I decided to just leave him alone until everyone had left. I did, however, play with his hair for a few minutes; I just couldn't help myself.

My mother walked to the kitchen to begin cooking dinner and I wondered how Harry was going to get up without everyone noticing his, well, situation. I figured no one would mind if we snuck away for a few minutes. A lot of being with Harry involved sneaking away to be alone.

Anna and Lottie had gotten up to play video games together and I turned to Harry with a sly grin a my face. He obviously didn't know what I meant by it, and I took his hand to pull him off the couch. He walked closely behind me up the stairs and I lightly shoved him onto my bed as I closed the door.

"Why'd you have to do that?" He smirked at me and I crawled on top of him.

"Just wanted to see if I could get you worked up."

He propped himself up on his hands. "Oh yeah?"

I dragged a finger down his chest and shifted forward on his lap. He whimpered slightly when I ground my hips down on top of him.