Prologue

A Prophecy

Avie was nine months pregnant with the triplets and this was her last doctors visit before she gave birth. Like always, she put up a fight. Avie in general just didn't like the doctor. It took just about all of Collin's strength to get her to walk inside the office, but eventually, he succeeded.

Once inside the office, they went straight back to a room to wait on the doctor - being the Alpha and Luna always had its advantages. After a few minutes wait, Dr. Manson walked in. She was young for a pack doctor, but her ability to read into the future of the babies made up for her young age. That is exactly why Collin hired her in the first place.

"Hello, Alpha, Luna," she said bowing respectively at the powerful couple. This would be the first time that she would be able to get a reading on the triplets that Avie was about to give birth to. "Luna, I am going to have to make skin to skin contact with your stomach, if you don't mind," she said and Avie nodded. Dr. Manson carefully lifted Avie's shirt and laid her hand on her tummy. After a few minutes, she jerked away with wide eyes.

"What? What is it? Is there something wrong with my babies," Avie yelled and Collin tried to console her, although he was worried himself.

"No, no Ma'am. Your babies are fine."

Avie and Collin let out a breath. "Well, can you tell us about them," Collin asked and Dr. Manson nodded.

"Yes, Alpha. Your first son, he will have the Alpha gene and will be a very powerful alpha; his fur solid black. Your second son will be a beta and a wonderful one; his fur will match his brothers. But your daughter....she is different. She possesses things that I have never seen before. She will be stronger than any alpha could think to wish to be, faster, quicker senses; her fur will as white as snow."

Avie and Collin looked at each other and back at the doctor curiously. "What is she?"

"That, I am not sure of. But I do know that the only way that you can find out, is when she is mated. Her mate will have a very strong and special wolf and human self to be able to contain her, she will be very strong willed, you don't need to worry about her at all."