Chapter 22

Taehyung POV
While sitting in a tiny chair i heard a lot of footsteps coming this way and non other than her 8 sisters and Irene with Lisa and Bambam.

"Where is she?!" The girl with the bunny tooth said "she's just resting noona" i said "phew......her condition is she gonna be okay?" The short girl in the middle said "yes she just need some rest noona" i said "don't call me noona i'm Nayeon this is Jeongyeon,Momo,Sana,Jihyo,Mina,Dahyun,and Chaeyoung" she intruduced her sisters to me one by one and i already know the rest which must be Irene and Lisa together with her boyfriend Bambam.

"And who are you?" Nayeon said "ah i forgot i'm Kim Taehyung" i formally intruduced myself and bowed to all of them "wait?" Sana said with a confusion look on her face "i know you?!" She screamed like my ear is gonna bleed right now.

"Your Tzuyu-ssie childhood bestfriend right?" Momo said "ah yes actually" i scratch the back of my head as if they're looking at each other gaze for a minute then starting to face me which i gulped harder "eheh......she doesn't remember me at all" i said which made them schocked "what?!" "Hey shut up! were in a hospital you dumb brains" Lisa said "oh hi Lisa!" Momo said and hugged Lisa for about any minutes until they broke each other hugged.

"Due to the accident which Tzuyu memory have lost remembering her childhood friend am i right?" Irene said "yes" and they all agreed in a sync way.

After many hours past and its already 7:35 pm its time to go home i picked up my phone at my pocket and directly message hyung that i'm in the hospital.

"Nayeon-ssie its time for me to go" Irene said "oh ok Irene take care ok and please tell auntie and uncle hi for us ok" Nayeon said "ok Nayeon as your wish please take care Tzuyu will ya and don't bother just text me if something happened ok" Irene said "ok" Irene stood up from her seat and walked outside the room together with Lisa and Bambam "tomorrow i will visit Tzuyu ok together with the three knuckle heads see you bye" Lisa waved to the eight girls then they respond back to Lisa.

Third Person POV
Its only 8 girls and 1 boy left the room after a few minutes the rest of the girls decided to go home for there busy schedule tommorow only Nayeon and Taehyung left the room.

Taehyung was busy texting his phone maybe his texting his hyung to pick him up from the hospital while Taehyung doing his business Nayeon stood up from her seat.

"Taehyung-ah coulr you watch Tzuyu for a minute nature calls gotta go" she said and Taehyung just noded his as a response after Nayeon left the room Taehyung turned off his phone and went to the girl who sleeping peacefully he removed some strands of her hair and started to hum while touching and caressing Tzuyu's hair.

After minute past Taehyung recieved a message and its from his hyung its said that his  arrived only he need is what room and floor is so he send his location and turned off his phone his waiting for Nayeon to comeback but not as expected she was standing in a door chasing her breath.

"Noona what happened?" Taehyung asked "nothing its just i thought you already leaved" she said "i'm waiting for hyung its said his already here" he said "oh ok bye take care Taehyung-ah don't worry your juliet will be fine" after Nayeon mentioned Juliet Taehyung became shy and he can feel his face is turning red right now and the door suddenly opened by itself revealing a tall and a handsome man entered the room.

"Come lets go eomma is worried about you she said-" he was cut by his own word until he see Nayeon seating on the chair looking to her sister not until she turned to see who's voice is coming from  until she was shocked who is the guy Taehyung talking to and its the man he bumped on that day.

Nayeon was surprised and shocked at thesame time the man told Taehyung to go at the parking lot and wait for him at the car and he give his car keys and Taehyung leaved the room which is Nayeon and him was the only person remain inside except for the beautiful girl who's sleepping peacefully.

"You again?!" They both screamed at each other "wait your the guy that i bumped into for the pat few days right?" She asked the man "yes its me and oh i forgot to intruduced myself to you i'm Kim Seokjin Taehyung's brother" he formally intruduced and bowed in a perfect degree angle Nayeon thought already that his a flirt guy then she just respowned with a smile after being silent and awkward for 2 minutes Jin decided to end it and leave the room leaving Nayeon dumbfounded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so just for this once i would like to thank everyone for reading my story i really appreciate your patience just to wait for the next chapter to publish i'm very sorry if i ever update late but don't worry i could make it up to you guys just don't forget to vote and follow me and lastly hehehe do a comment if you like this chapter or not hahahahaha....😅🤟🏻✔️