Epilogue

5 years later....

Tzuyu POV
It's been years since the day that I finished college along with Taehyung oppa.

I missed my friends so much even my sisters too.

Me and Taehyung oppa decided to move here in daegu.

And gladly my sisters and eomma agreed.

"Darling have you seen my slippers?" Taehyung oppa said "no darling why?" I said.

Your wondering why we moved here in Daegu actually we just got married for the last 2 years and our wedding was held in Australia which it was overwhelming for me.

"Chaesoo honey have you seen appa's slipper?" Taehyung said as he kindly asked to our daughter Chaesoo.

Will Chaesoo is our little angel she's only 4 years old,she's quite smart like me and her looks is from her father the nose and lips while me she's only got my eyes and hair.

She's quite independent kid just like her father, she's tall and I can say that she's not the type of person that doesn't talk to much like me.

But trust me whenever she was with her cousins she playfully talk to them and even play with them until she drained lots of her energy.

"No appa" she said as she cutely giggles "hmm......do you?" He said as he grabbed his slippers that was behind Chaesoo all the time.

Then he carried Chaesoo into his embrace and walk towards me.

"Eomma,how many times I told you and appa that I want a baby brother!" She cutely whined as me I felt my face were heaten up due to embarrassment.

"Aigoo....you know baby it's hard to deliver kids you know" I said as I pinched her checks "ok eomma I understand but please grant my wish someday I badly need a baby brother to play with" she said.

"Come on I think your tired" Taehyung oppa said as he went upstairs to take Chaesoo in bed.

I was busy looking up at the starts that glittering and shining at sky  when I felt something that was holding my waist and I see Taehyung oppa who looked at me with his cute boxy smile.

"You know we should grand Chaesoo's wish" he seductively said while me I could feel my face were red as a tomato.

"You know what darling it's hard to give birth you know" I playfully smacked his left arm.

"Ok I get it just tell me if your ready ok I'm waiting" he said.

This guy knows how to make me fluttered as hell,I smashed my lips into his lips as he quickly grabbed me and spunk my ass.

We kiss passionately and we broke the kiss as we gasp for some air.

"Let's go i think my baby yoda is tired" he said as he carry me into a bridal style heading towards our room.

"Darling if we do that thing I'll make sure I scratch your back in no time" as I said and glared at him.

"Promise I won't bedsides I'm sleepy you know".

We say good night and then kissed each other for a minute like there's no tommorow then drifted into our dream land.

There are moments which mark your life.Moments when you realize nothing until you met someone that was destined for you.

Moments that you cherished the most with the love of your life.

It's like a Polaroid that makes invincible before and after.

Before I was once happy when I'm around him especially since were kids until destiny planned to make us lover and destiny never fail us down until a day that I walked down Into aisle waiting for him to take my hand I never knew that every problem we face together and fear were always solved with our family and friends.

If nothing for them we wouldn't solved each problem in our life.

After I give birth to our little angel I was happy,I was happy that God give me a beautiful angel because I believe that children's are blessing from heaven and I was thankful to have a husband name Kim Taehyung if we weren't bumped into each other in the park that day.

Then I'm not living my happily ever after and probably handling business and arriange marriage for someone that I don't know

If it weren't for destiny I think I'm longer gone in this world feeling left in his embrace.

After the struggle in our life I never give up to find solutions in each of my problems.

I proudly to say this that moments when you realize is nothing will ever be the same and time is divided into two which is Before and After.

The end.........