Chapter 31

3rd Person POV
Tzuyu and Taehyung started dating for the past 3 weeks they became closer to each other and sometime even there's weekend Taehyung asked Tzuyu out for a date like every night actually.

I hope this day wouldn't make her day worst.

Tzuyu POV
I was walking at the hallway until I heard kissing at the janitor room.

I'm about to open it when I suddenly heard a familliar voice which chills went down through my spine.

"Common just kiss me already oppa I know one isn't enough for you"

Hannah?!

And the the next voice I heard made me angered and the next I do is i don't understand like my trueself were replaced by something darker revealing like my eyes were burning in anger like shit!

"Tae.....Taehyung?!" I screamed so badly and I even didn't know that tears suddenly poured down.

"You bitch!!!" I yelled infront of them especially at the slut Hannah.

I quickly pulled her hair and slapped her harder like the demon inside me want to slapped her harder and more until she became unconcious to the cold floor I accepted the fact that myself want to do it and I let out the demon inside me control me.

I slapped her harder and harder until she got unconcious even I punched her straight into the face of her full of make up.

Taehyung suddenly grabbed my waist and held me outside the janitor room.

"What the heck don't touch me you playboy your just playing my feeling weren't you?!" I screamed in anger I don't care if even student watched us fighting in the middle of the long hallway.

"Stop! I can explain baby just calm down I can-" I cut him off and started to yelled at him again.

"Calm down?! Taehyung calm down?! You know what I'm done with you here take this stupid ring with you i can't see you anymore and probably date her I know I'm not the right person to be your girlfriend?! Just don't come near me even talked to me and Chat me were done I don't wanna see you ever again!!" I yelled at him until my throat hurts a lot.

I quickly run like where my feet could take me anywhere just i wanna get out from the crime I committed just now.

I quickly seating at the bench and started to crying I don't even care if someone sees me crying like a stupid idiot.

Until I felt someone patted my back and i saw my two lovable bestfriend.

"Sshhhhh.....it's ok Tzuyu just cry out ok we're here for you....." Somi told me while Elkie patted my back they started to pulled me and hug me until I became felt safe in there embrace.

"Thankyou so m-much the two of you how could I lived with out the two lovable besties of m-mine..." they were touched by my word until I started to cry again.

"Don't worry Tzuyu we know what happened just let us take you home ok?" Elkie said "for what?" I asked while sobbing "oh! Tzuyu-ssie what happened?!" Seulgi screamed infront the three of us making us flinch we looked at her and we see her together with her three new friends.

Joy,Wendy,and Yiren.

"Omo! What happened here?!" Before I could talk they helped to stood up from my seat and they lead me out at the school until they let me got inside the car and Elkie started to turn on the engine while me seating at the back seating together with Seulgi and her new friends and Somi was seated infront of me between Elkie.

And they started to drove off.

——
After an hour were arrived at my house which is where infront of our big golden gate.