Chapter 48

Tzuyu POV
I was sitting at the couch when something reflect in my phone screen which I turned it off and I saw Nayeon unnie.

Her hair was in mess and even her hickeys that Jin oppa left in her neck was pretty obvious.

I know I slept with Taehyung last night and I was the first one to woke up early in the morning.

Just to get home thankfully my unnie sand eomma didn't knew that I sneaked our last night along with Nayeon unnie.

"Tzuyu could you please-" before Jihyo unnie could talk her eyes widen by seeing Nayeon unnie in her state right now.

"Unnie?! Where have you been last night huh?"She asked in her strict tone which Unnie gulped harder.

"I was....with....uhm.." she stuttered "Unnie did you see my-" Momo unnie yelled upstairs "never mind it was on my feet the whole time!" She yelled "let me guess unnie your sleepers?" I said.

"Now let's get back at the main subject" as she said she crossed her arms at her chest and tapped her foot at floor like an angry teacher,while me i was just looking at the drama infront of me.

I want to grab a popcorn because this scene right now was absulutely good like a drama between sisters watching this two dorks infront of me makes me want to grab something really.

"Well care to explain" Jihyo unnie said as she pointed Nayeon unnie on her neck where a hickey were shown on her neck.

"Let me explain Taehyung called me last night because his-" Jihyo unnie eyes widen by mentioning my fiancé name "don't tell me Tae and you are" She stuttered a bit and looked at me like I could see in her eyes that her souls was burning in range.

Any moment Jihyo unnie could explode right now like a bomb "wait ji let me continue Tae called me because his brother was depressed that I reject his confession yesterday and you know what that damn girl over there she was the one who told me to sneak outside just to see Jin ok I went there to see Jin and apologized for what I've done and right now this" as she explain she pointed a visible hickey on her upper neck "he already forgive me and now we're a thing happy" she said sarcastically.

"That's why" Jihyo unnie said "but wait did you and him doing that thing?wait don't tell me?!" She screamed making everyone running fast as there could like chasing a baboon?

"What's the problem unnie we hear you scream-" before Mina unnie could continue she gasp by looking at Nayeon unnie as soon the others join in.

"What happened to you unnie?!" Everyone said in unison "Yah Nayeon unnie what happened to you,you looked like a dead that just resurrected from the dead!" Sana unnie screamed.

"Is that a hickey?" Seulgi unnie pointed in Nayeon unnie's neck making everyone gasp and screamed in unison.

"Care to explain darling" we looked upstairs and we saw eomma holding her cup of coffee and a newspaper.

"Tell me where were you last night?" She asked as I saw Nayeon unnie she gulped harder and sweating harder before.

She told everyone except me and Jihyo unnie because we already knew what's the reason behind those stupid hickeys.

"Wait you and Jin oppa did the thing that only couples do?!" This time it was Jeongyeon unnie turn to scream before the others could.

"So did you feel anything weird unnie?" Mina unnie asked oh I forgot Mina unnie was a famous doctor owned a famous two hospital around Seoul.

"No Mina why?" She said "oh just asking but if you feel weird you could just asked me besides I'm a doctor you know" she said while flipping her hair.

"Besides there are lots of hospitals you know unnie?" I said.

"Now can I go to my room I need a quick shower" she said as soon eomma noded she makes her way upstairs and slammed the door harder.

"Tsk...can't wait to see my niece" Sana unnie giggles "shut up!" We yelled in unison "you could just asked Jungkook oppa to make one" I said as an evil smirk plastered on my face.Sana unnie slapped my armed lightly and I could see her face were crimson red because she's shy that I told her so.

And everyone back to there own business and there own world leaving me lying at the couch and busy scrolling through social media before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys its me again only a few chapters left until this story ends and can't wait to make a new one.