Chapter 47

Third Person POV
After the interaction of Jin and Nayeon earlier Jin was feeling sad and a painful sting from his heart for what Nayeon said earlier that they're not an actual thing they're just 'friends'.

On the other hand Nayeon was controlling her temper not to cry and just act normal for what happened earlier.

She seems kinda feel bad for Jin and right now she was waiting for his arrival at the meeting room and plus it's already past an hour.

Nayeon was thinking some negative emotions in her mind which she already knew Jin already went home not giving a fuck at this meeting.

She felt bad for him as Nayeon has thesame feelings as Jin.

Since they're kids Jin never stop talking how handsome he was and so as Nayeon how beautiful she is.

They always lead to fight about some nonsense things

And she never forget that day that Jin and his family along with Taehyung will be staying in Japan.

Nayeon was kinda upset and she never want Jin to leave the country.

And she was right when you fell for someone it's hard to tell your feelings towards the person you loved and you treasured.

And it's hard to fall down from the cliff that no one gonna catch you in his embrace and it's a lie.

Nayeon was already falling down from the cliff waiting for someone to catch her and it's true Jin was the one who catches her since they were kids until now.

On the other hand Jin was forced himself to drink to forget what happened back at the company where he remember her keep saying the word 'friends'

"Ahhhh! Nayeon why could you just loved me!" He yelled his now inside in his room drinking a bottle of wine well he almost finished two bottle of wine and right now his holding the last bottle of it.

Taehyung and his parents were in the living room doing there own things "eomma is Jin hyung ok?" He asked "I'm not sure based on his condition I think he was broke by someone" his father said while holding the newspaper.

Taehyung stood up from his seat and dialed Tzuyu's number.

Taehyung Waiting patiently for someone to pick it up and finally someone picked the call up

Hello?

Yoda?

Tae?why did you called me at this hour?

Sorry babe but can I ask you something?

Sure what is it babe?

Is your sister Nayeon is at home?

Ne why?

Can you please tell her to come at my place I have a serious problem here

Wae? What is it?

It's my hyung his kinda fell down and right now all I can hear is yelling and glass of wine we're scattered down at his room could you please tell her to come here?

Sure oppa I'm just go and tell her ok?

Thanks Tzuyu I love you❤️

Your welcome oppa I love you too❤️

(That letter are only used when they chat and talking over the phone sorryyyyyyyyy😭)

Taehyung ended the called and walked back at the living room.

His father looked at him and asked him "care to explain?" He asked Well his father is kinda a bit strict about Taehyung's and Jin's love life that's why he eavesdrops Taehyung conversation with Tzuyu over the phone not realizing that his father are already listening to what he says at the phone "my girlfriend soon to be wife dad" he said in a cool manner "oh let me guess Tzuyu?" His mom said And try to guessed if her prediction were right and it's true as Taehyung noded happily with a smile plastered on his face.

"Correct!" As he said showing thumbs up infront of his mom like a little kid.

"Who's Tzuyu?" His dad asked "don't be such a fool dad Tzuyu my bestfriend since childhood!" He screamed in annoyed "ok geez my ears are bleeding" as he cover his ears why Mrs.Kim happily watching this two dorks bickering infront of her.

After 15 minutes

The door bell rang which indicate Taehyung went to the door in a hurry as he opened the door he saw Tzuyu with her sister Nayeon half annoyed.

"What are we doing here anyways?could you both stop nagging me you just disturb me from my beauty sleep like hell!" As she screamed in a annoyed one.

Taehyung made a hush sign which his parents were already sleeping at there room upstairs.

"Unnie this is your not mine" Tzuyu said as she drag Nayeon straight to Jin's room.

"What the-" before she could talk the two knocked on the door gently as a feather.

"Yah! Don't you dare leave me here!" She screamed,the door opened revealing a drunk Jin trying to stand straight harder as if she was told so by a teacher.

"Na...hicc...Yeon?" He said drunkly "Yeah? What happened to you why are you so drunk?" She asked she doesn't know why those two idiots suddenly knocked on the door disturbing a half naked Jin.

Nayeon tried to act cool because of Jin's six pack abs but  she failed her face turn into a crimson red "Your the reason....hicc...why i'm....hicc...dr-drunk" He said "me?" She said as she pointed herself like she do something wrong badly.

"Yeah you.......how dare you break my heart Nayeon" he said as his tears started to poured down.

"Because since we were kids we became close.....hicc......and you know why because that time....hicc I'm already fallen deep for you....hicc Nayeon I love you" He said sincere while Nayeon was dumbfounded as she listened in his every word.

She found it that his drunk already  and he suddenly confessed and Nayeon found it that his truely saying the truth in his every word that he spilled out from his mouth.

"You know Jin I liked you too that's for sure but I'm very sorry for what I've done to you for breaking your heart it's just I'm afraid that you didn't like me and to those people who you assumed that were a thing you just say it infront of them just not to be embarrassed that your still single right?" She said as her tears began to poured down too.

"You know Nayoen....hicc those people that I'd Don't give a fuck it's really......hicc true that I Your my fiancé it's because I love.....hicc...I l-love you" he started to caress her smooth checks until he suddenly smashed his lips into her making Nayeon looked surprised for what just happened tonight.

"Nayeon.....hicc you know I love you and it will never changed promise.....hicc"

He said between in there kiss.

Jin suddenly pushed Nayeon inside in his room and closed the door like they were making out already.

They didn't mind what's gonna happened tommorow and all they wante is to make love for each other and pleasure for each other.

While these two couples Taehyung and Tzuyu succeed there mission.

Tzuyu went to Taehyung's room along with her fiancé and they sleep together they didn't make out because Tzuyu is a bit shy girl and she's not ready.

While Taehyung is patiently waiting for her to be ready until they getting married and it seems right because they're young to make out early not like Jin and Nayeon the bed is already shaking like there is an earthquake inside the house and loud moan was filled inside in Jin's room but gladly all of there room including there parents room is sound proof that's why they didn't hear something that they don't want to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys I'm back!
Sorry if it's too short and boring it's because my phone it's not working for the past 1 week straight it's because I didn't know the problem but right now I'm gonna make new chapters which for me is I'm almost done for this story....

Bye guys stay safe🥺😘🦋