Chapter 25

3rd Person POV
Tzuyu was discharge from the hospital today and she need to rest for 5 days which she needs to skip school to.

When she arrived she immediately entered her room and throw her body at the bed she was thinking somehow how could Taehyung be so kind towards to her even she's a cold hearted person.

——
Its dinner time and all of them gathered at the kitchen table the atmosphere were silent and Tzuyu she keeps staring at her food.

Jeongyeon pratically fake cough to get there attention and she started the conversation which Tzuyu doesn't want to talk about it.

"So Tzuyu are you ok? You seems out of the world for a moment is something bothering you?" Jeongyeon looked at Tzuyu with a concern face and voice of hers the rest looking at Tzuyu with thesame face as Jeongyeon.Silent was taken back of the atmosphere until Sana able to break it again "so yoda do you have atleast a boyfriend?" Sana asked Tzuyu which Tzuyu was choked by her own food Chaeyoung who's sitting beside Tzuyu she immediately picked up the glass of water and give it to her.

"Unnie what the hell?!" Tzuyu said "i'm just curious though" Sana said "yeah me too that Taehyung guy maybe he had a feelings towards from you Tzuyu since childhood" Mina said "what childhood?" Tzuyu asked her unnies with a questioning and confusing face and voice of hers which everyone was simply taken aback by her sudden words and movements.

"I'm just gonna go to my room thankyou for the food" She stood up from her seat and walked towards the stairs.She immediately locked her self from her room,she opened her phone and there are lots of message and missed calls from Taehyung and from her friends too.

Sana POV
Tzuyu was taken aback from my sudden question which i'm very not happy for asking her about that kind of question.

She stood up from her seat and walked towards to her room which left us silent and dumbfounded.

"Unnie what was that" Dahyun said "i'm very curious though if even Tzuyu remember Taehyung but no" i said "its ok unnie maybe someday she remember Taehyung someday" Jihyo said  she tapped my hand and cares it which make me feel more better.

"Hmmm....maybe there's something about the both of them" Nayeon unnie said which a smirked were plastered on her face "what is it unnie?" Momo said "Taehyung couldn't hide his feeling towards our maknae even she doesn't remember her but that Taehyung guy i know he doesn't give up he needs atleast you know asked from our help" Nayeon unnie said which made us said "ehh" together "i mean we could help him bring back out bright and savage yoda" she said "Nayeon unnie is right we need to do something" Jeongyeon unnie said "but i got a call from our step mother unnie" Jihyo said which made us a bit curious well you didn't know that atleast we had our second parents or step mother she was funny and she was cheerful person and a lovely one she was busy from her work at US so i think she could visit us for one month.

Her name is Sunmi she adopt us when she saw Nayeon unnie crying in the middle of the road which she was fired from her job and then she came she saved us and adopt us like her daughter she was a single mom and she badly wanted a child so her it is she was proud to be a single mom of a 9 preety girls.

"Unnie she well arrived from the airpor tommorow at exactly 3:30 pm in the afternoon" Jihyo explained to us "ok i think we should pick her by using our big van atleast we don't have any work tommorow" Nayeon unnie said "great its a deal" then we cleaned the table and helped each other by cleaning the dishes.

"But what about Taehyung we should help him bringing back Tzuyu-ssie memories right?" I said "its ok maybe other time" Jihyo said.

Taehyung POV
Damn Hannah was blocking my way i could just hit her but no that's a bad thing to do she's the girl that confessed to me that day at the cafeteria until i reject her  she was obsessed about me she said if ever i could loved her maybe she will stop this crazy things that happened right now but if i don't well maybe she had a plan but not a good plan which i was worried about her Tzuyu she's going to kill who the girl that i loved with damn Sul-i was right she's such a spoiled brat she could get anything she wants but except for this young handsome man that would be me.

"Please just love me once Taehyung" she yelled "no!" I screamed "i love you your mine!" She said whining like a child i was very stressed and mad at thesame time shit how am i supposed to leave this bitch i was shocked when i saw two white men grabbed her both arms and carried her away i was sigh in relief that the guards take the trash out.

——
I arrived at the gate of the village i checked the time and shit it was 8:30 pm thanks to that bitch i was gonna go home earlier and i want to visit Tzuyu sometime about class but that bitch just wasted my time.

"Damn!" I yelled inside the car i'm sad and frustrated at thesame time how could i not visit her yesterday i was super worried about her but i was relieved that me and Tzuyu lived in thesame village but the only problem is Jin hyung is gonna be upset how am i get home late and eomma and appa started to scold me when i'm in home right now but let's just face it Tae.

When i walked inside the house gladly my parents are not in here i felt relieved but when i saw a familliar figure sitting in the chair and arm was crossed and non other than it was Jin hyung.

"Your late!" He yelled at me "i'm sorry hyung i was getting pissed by that old crazy women!" I said and comb my hair in a frustrated way.

"Its ok but next time don't be late or else eomma and appa well gonna scold you again" he said.

I walked straight to the kitchen and eat my dinner.

After dinner i do my night routine and i wear my comfortable pj's and i throw myself at my bed and started to chat Tzuyu.

While busy scrolling through social media i was surprised and confused who the heck is this unknown number i hope its not that witch

Unknown
Your mine!mine!mine!
Sent✔️
9:23 pm

Jeezz....this bitch doesn't want to stop me i had no other plans to do so i texted Sul-i for tommorow maybe she well helped me getting rid from this stupid garbage i only loved one person she's my everything since childhood and means of everything i really loved her from the bottom of my heart i will do everything just to be with me again i missed the Bright,cheerful,and playful Tzuyu since we were kids i hope i can remake those memories just to remember me again.

My Love i'm waiting for you just wait for me a little longer i'm coming to get you back from the pain and surrow my love.

I thought but i didn't notice myself that i'm already sleeping tommorow is a big day and i can't wait to see her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys i change the bad person which is Hannah because she really want Taehyung but let see if our savage Tzuyu could take this bitch down.

Don't forget to vote and comment.