Chapter 2

When i arrived in school my bestfriend Ellie told me to hurry because the class starts anytime.When i arrived in my classroom i'm not happy about it cuz same old classmates nothing happened so Ellie choose the seat behind the window she offers me the first seat behind the window then she seated next to me.The teacher arrived then the other student looks suspecious when they see new student behind the teachers back so i start to suspect too when the teacher start to intruduce the new student the class seems peaceful and quite and i had a thought in my mind he looks gorgeous,handsome,his eyes is so beautiful that our eyes met but when i slapped my self into the reality world Ellie told me something "girl she can seat next to you" she said with a cheerful smile "wtf?! No i think she can seat next to you cuz you already fall into his trap right i dont trust strangers" i replied coldly to her "what ever you just jinx it already" she said with a lower voice so the boy start to intruduce himself then the whole class seems start to listen "hi i'm Kim Taehyung,i'm 18 years old and i lived downtown" he said i can see in his face with full of shy then the other class start greeted to him after the class greeted him the teacher start to intruduce too.After the teacher intruduce herself she pointed at me to seat next to me i was in deep shock like what the hell,then he start to walk towards me then he said hi and i said hello its a little bit awkward between us right now i can't help to focus in class this is my first time to seat next to a boy in my life.Ellie start to pinch me and said "hmmm....i can sense love here" she said with a liitle smile "stop it i can't focus in class" i said with a tone voice "fine" she said.

I'm very sorry for my words and grammar is just i dont have much time to do my module in case i just want to make a story plsss....vote for this storyy and to those taetzu shippers i love you and to those not its ok i understand🙂💜