Chapter 1.

One peaceful morning (crack) i mean one awful noisy morning someone knocked at the door so heavy it could destroy the door and then theres my unlucky sisters first is Nayeon she is so bossy and she's the oldest from the group,second is my sister jeongyeon she literally pranked you and scrared you like an actually kid,my third sister is Momo she likes to dance everywhere anytime but the only thing is she scared to Jeongyeon because she will prank her in no time,my fourth sister is Sana she's the funniest and the clummsiest of all time and a funny person to date with guys,my fifth sister is Jihyo she is the mediator of the family but the tiny problem is she is so noisy like hell but i admit it she had a good voice but not in place to sing,my sixth sister is Mina well she is so ellegant she is the only one who study in ellite school and she is born with passion dancing to ballerina,my seventh sister is Dahyun will she is the funny one like Sana but more than that she can do great things with her body because she is so flexible and her skin is so white like snow white we called her tofu for short,my eighth sister is Chaeyoung will she is a tiny person but who knews she can rap faster than Cardi B (joke) she likes to compose a song and a rap and good at art and tattoo too,lastly me Tzuyu the youngest of the group but more beautiful than my sisters i can sing dance but most of all i can do archeiry and i can even hit a bulls eye but i'm a quite person who doesn't talk to much and i don't really like boys who confessed there love towards me like i'm gonna burst out to laugher and i rejected a lot of guys just one word but if ever could understands me at my worst and could i ever love me than his precious thing i definetly accept his love.

I hope you liked it this is a bangtwice story heheheheh.....💜