Chapter 32

3rd Person POV
Now Tzuyu was in the hospital bed making her a bit pissed off and scared at thesame time.

"Unnie what happened?" She asked her unnie's before one of them answered her they looked at each other and there face turned into a worried looked which make Tzuyu scared of.

"Tzuyu-ssie after your drama inside your room after for the past minutes it went silent and were really scared that you might killed yourself but were wrong eomma opened the door and then we saw you lying at the cold floor unconsciously" Nayeon explained every detail further until Tzuyu knocked on some sense of her.

"Wait I remember now that's the time that my head hurts a lot i think because of crying maybe and that's why my visions started to blurred and it went to pitch black" she remember anything now clearly which made her unnie's shock but they more expected to heard if she remember Taehyung but no sign of luck.

After they having they're time together they were startled by the sound of knocked at the door "I'll go get it" Seulgi said,she went to open the door but no she checked the door hole first then she saw a tall man standing at the door worriedly with another man.

Seulgi turned around to face the other's and that made them look at Seulgi weird and suspecious.

"What's wrong?" Wendy asked "its.....Taehyung" she said while scratching the back of her head.

"Don't let him in" Tzuyu said in a pissed and anger tone "don't let him in Seulgi" she said again which Seulgi sighed and locked the door "wait i need to talk to him come on girls" Somi said they stood up from there seat together with Elkie,Seulgi,Yiren,Wendy,and Joy.

They exited the door quickly so that Taehyung couldn't come insided after the girls exited the door Momo quickly locked the door revealing Taehyung was upset why the door is locked.

"Taehyung we need to talk" Somi said in a stern voice of her "Ok hyung leave us alone" Taehyung ordered his hyung which is Jin to leave him alone along with 6 girls.

"What is it?how is she? Can I come in?" Taehyung suddenly asked the 6 girls with many questions.

"Look,Tzuyu doesn't want you too see her again after what you did" Somi said "your must be joking right?" He said "no it can't be" "yes Taehyung she needs time alone without you ok" Elkie said which Taehyung felt uncomfortable from his spot after he heard those painful words.

But before they enter the room Seulgi tapped Taehyung's arm "just leave her alone she doesn't want you anymore I know it's painful but you need to understand somehow Tae please" she said and entered the room leaving the guy dumbfounded.

Taehyung doesn't feel that his tears were starting to poured down on its own.

Why?! Tzuyu why?!

He thought of himself after a few seconds Jin came back witha paper bag and inside of it was pastries.

"Looked here's some pastries for Tzuyu" he said.
He wiped his tears and he was looking for something "hyung do you have a pen?" He asked "sure here's one" Jin handed him the pen and Taehyung started to write something at the paper bag.

After that he knocked at the door 3 times,the door were opened by Mina she was looking at her left and right before she closed the door she found a brown paper bag.

She immediately picked it up and closed the door.

"Tzuyu looked its from Taehyung" she waved the paper bag in the air and give it to Tzuyu "oh pastries how cute of him" Chaeyoung said "give it to me unnie" Tzuyu ordered Mina and gave it to her she opened the paper bag but before she could dig inside she found a tiny piece of paper which consumed to be a letter from Taehyung.

Dear Tzuyu
I know you hate me so much from the bottom of your heart but if you read this letter promise me that you wouldn't forget me even you hated me so much and I'm sorry for everything what I've done I could explain to you what happened in personal but seemed that you don't want to talk to me and I understand that just take care and if your ready to forgive me I'm waiting for you always.

                                                                     LOVE
                                                                     Taehyung.

She read every letters and words and she doesn't even know that her tears streamed down at her cheecks and she didn't notice that she's already crying after reading the letter.

Someday I'll forgive you someday.............................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uwu This is too emotional for me hehehex....

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like this chapter thankyou💜💜