chapter 2

i was wrong. i tried sitting with people on the train that weren't my close friends, but they all said they were "waiting for their friends" even though i know that wasn't true.

george and fred said i could always sit with them if i wanted to, but i said i was okay and when to sit with draco and the other slytherins.

the real reason i didn't really want to sit with george and fred, is because i was crushing on george the last years. HARD. i didn't want to catch feelings again because i know if i told him i liked him, he wouldn't like me back.

draco knew that i liked him, and so did my other slytherin friends. on the train i sat by draco, pansy, crabbe, goyle, and blaise. i sat next to draco, and since i was so nervous the night before, i got barely any sleep. i fell asleep on dracos shoulder for about half of the train ride.

the rest i talked to pansy and my friends. "how has everyone's summer been?" pansy asked. "good! me and draco spent most of it at the lake by malfoy manor. it was truly beautiful every night." i said. "oh that's wonderful! did you talk to george over the summer?" she asked. "no i've been trying to not catch feelings for him and have some me time."

"that's great to hear. now draco, did YOU finally talk to someone over the break?" pansy asked. "actually i did. her names cosette and she's a wonderful girl." "oh that's great!" pansy said.

i knew pansy had been crushing on blaise since the second year, so of course i asked if he had talked to anyone. "blaise, how was your summer? did you mingle with anyone?" him and pansy gave each other eyes.

were they finally dating?

"yes actually i did. her names pansy parkinson!" OH MY GOSH. FINALLY!!! "WHAT?!" me and draco both yelled. "FINALLY IT WAS ABOUT TIME!!!" "oh goodness what are we going to do with them?" pansy said.