chapter 31

harry and i started walking to class and then i hear someone running. i thought i heard my name but i assumed i was just hearing things.

but i really wasn't.

i turned around and it was george running. what was he doing here? was he here to tell me he broke another girls heart?

"RACHEL!" he said yelling.

me and harry stopped and gave each other a confused look.

"RACHEL!" he said again "i'm so sorry, i've been such a jerk to you, i had no idea angelina put a love potion on me. i have no idea how it happened and i'm the worst person ever. i had told you i never wanted to leave you and i meant it, i really did. i've been trying to find you all morning because i've wanted to apologize to you. i've been kicking myself all morning because i haven't been the amazing, perfect boyfriend you told me i am. and i want to make that up to you. but i completely understand if you're happy in your other relationship with harry, i get that. i just want you to know i still love you and always will. you were always the right person for me and i don't want to change that. you've been there by my side for a long time and i hate that stupid angelina has done this and changed everything. i still love you, and i get it if you don't want to be together again, i get it."

i didn't know what to say. why did he have to say this with harry right next to me?

i whispered to harry. he just nodded then waved goodbye to us as he walked away.

"george, i love y-"

he interrupted me by pulling me into a passionate kiss. of course i still loved him. he was THE george weasley. the one i'd been in love with since the first year.

george weasley

the one for me.