chapter 19

it was the day before draco and i's birthday and i was so excited!

i was stoked to spend the day with george because he told me he had something exciting planned for us which made me even more excited.

we had our end of year exams already so nothing was happening in classes, so of course we were going to skip that day.

i went to bed and when draco and i awoke, we saw mother and father sent us gifts for today!

i got many clothes asks draco got SO MANY RINGS and so many clothes. they were sick tho!

i wore the cutest outfit and did my hair and makeup super cute for the special day.

^rachels outfit above^

i went out of the common room to see george waiting for me and automatically pulls me into a hug and says "happy birthday darling" he then kisses me and after tells me to open his present.

"okay i'll open just stop pushing my buttons georgie!" i say to him.

i opened the box and there was the most beautiful picture of us together with the lyrics that read "you're over my head, i'm out of my mind" from the song classic by mkto, the song he asked me to the yule ball with.

"george...this...this is beautiful. i love you so much!" i say to him and kiss him once again.

he was the sweetest boyfriend i could ever ask for. i was still star struck at the gift. he also got me my favorite flowers, which were light pink roses. he put one in my hair and we walked down to the great hall, holding hands.

almost the whole gryffindor and slytherin tables yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!"

maybe i wasn't as hated as i thought i was.

i ran up to draco and gave him a huge hug.

"happy birthday draco. you're the best brother i could have ever asked for." he planted a quick kiss on my cheek and then said "and you're the best sister i could have ever asked for."

he came and sat at the gryffindor table with us along with cosette.

they had set up a beautiful breakfast for draco and i. i couldn't be anymore grateful for these friends and boyfriend.

while most people were in their classes, george and i were roaming around the castle, trying to find its hidden secrets and what-nots.

when it was finally lunch time, george and i went to our usual tree and had another picnic.

it was very warm outside now, but not too hot yet. just right.

we ate our lunch and right as i finished eating, we headed back for the castle and found our other friends.

"why weren't you two in classes today?" they all asked at dinner.

they brought me my favorite meal for dinner tonight, which was so sweet of them.