chapter 7

it was saturday and me and george's quidditch match was today. all my friends were there to watch the whole thing happen.

i had emma, harry, draco, cosette and ginny on my team so obviously i was gonna win cuz i had the most powerful quidditch players on my team.

"YOU READY TO F-ING LOSE WEASLEY?!" emma yelled at fred, who was on george's team.

"YOU READY TO GET BEAT BY YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND LUPIN?!" fred yells at emma.

neville was being our referee and kept track of score. me being a seeker, i had to find the snitch and obviously i found it first before angelina, the other teams seeker, did.

she deserved it. i HATE that women.

that's the girl that george was in love with last year. i hate her i hate I HATE HER!

our team won and we celebrated with going to hogsmeade and getting butterbeer.

the other team came with us, even angelina.

their team sat on one side while our team sat on the other side. "butterbeer on me!" draco says. "even for the other team! even though you guys are losers, we still love you guys!"

we all laughed and drank our butterbeer.

"so..." fred says. "when are you two finally gonna admit you have feelings for each other?"

this is why i hate fred. we all sat there cuz we all knew how much george loved angelina last year.

"uhm...i have a test on monday in divination that i should study for. i have to go. sorry!"

i left the three broomsticks and headed back for hogwarts, balling.

gosh i loved george, why does fred have to be the way he is?

draco came running after me and we finally started walking together when we got to the stairs. we entered the common room and went to his dorm.

we started talking about how much i love george.

"it hurts to see him not love me. i hate it so much. seeing him like that hurts my heart. why can't he just love me back? what am i doing wrong? what is wrong with me draco? what is it?" i say to draco.

"rachel don't say that. you know it's nothing to do with you. you're the best sister i could ever ask for. george just can't see that he was that douchebag you were waiting for to like you back. you're so amazing and if he can't see that, he doesn't deserve you!" draco says.

wow. he really is such an amazing brother.

"draco, you are an amazing brother. i can't believe i got so lucky to have a brother like you."

we had a long hug. "rachel, i love you so much. i hope you know that you're amazing and boys will be bugs." draco says.

"thank you draco. i love you too."