chapter 23

i was finally here. at the burrow. with the weasleys.

with george!

i came through the fireplace just as draco finished hugging everyone and was standing next to cosette.

"hello everyone!" i say.

"rachel dearie how wonderful to see you!" molly says, coming to hug me.

i hugged all my friends first then i hugged the weasleys.

i hugged george last. everybody was doing their own thing so i waited to hug george until people weren't really watching us.

"missed me malfoy?" george says.

"so much georgie." i said as i run to hug him.

he gives me the biggest hug i have ever felt. i was so comfortable in his arms i didn't notice how long we were hugging for.

he kissed me for what felt like so long.

after we ended our kiss i felt as if the whole rooms eyes were on us, which they all were.

george and i went to go see emma and fred who resumed their game of quidditch outside with harry, ginny, ron and bill.

"care to join you two?" fred says to george and i.

of course we wanted to play so we changed into our quidditch robes. i was the only one with a slytherin sweater until draco and cosette came outside.

"could we join?" draco asks.

"well of course you guys can!" fred says. we had our old teams back together from last september when george and i had to go against each other, except no angelina and with bill this time.

"i hope you're ready to lose weasley!" i yell to george. "i could say the same about you malfoy!" he yells back.

oh he had no idea that i had gotten so good with draco over the past two weeks.

i whispered to draco before we started "you ready?" with a smirk on my face. "oh darling i was born ready" he replies.

our team was winning by so many points, but just as i was about to catch the snitch, bill snatched it a second before i did.

"and the win goes for almost everyone in the gryffindor sweaters!" sirius black, harry's godfather, yells when coming out of the burrow.

their team shouted and i heard george yell "HOW DOES THAT FEEL MALFOY!?" i glared at him and as soon as i did, he knew to back off.

"molly wanted me to let you all know that lunch is ready" we all yelled "okay!" and we all washed up and got into normal clothes.

i put on my jewelry and george knocked so i told him he could come in.

"could you help me hook my necklace together please?" i asked george.

he nodded and came around me and hooked my necklace together, then he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"you look gorgeous darling" george says. "you don't look too bad yourself weasley"

we were now standing in front the mirror in his bedroom, him behind me and setting his head on top of mine.

"aww, i've missed you say that. that was basically your catchphrase whenever i told you you liked beautiful" george said, trying to remind me as if i forgot.

"george i remember you don't have to remind me" i said laughing a bit at the end. he then spun me around and very deeply kissed me for about 15 seconds.

"gosh i've missed you rei rei" he said, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"i've missed you too georgie. so much i can't even explain."

we started walking down the stairs to the kitchen where they all were sitting and they all laid eyes upon us.

"lovely for you two to join us! here take some food please! i insist!" molly said.

i could never say no to her food, it's beyond amazing. "thank you so much molly, it really is wonderful food." i say thanking molly.

everyone said thank you to molly, appreciating the thanks.

we all cleaned up and went to watch something called a movie on this muggle invention called the television, according to arthur.

we decided to watch a scary movie called "the shining". it was quite frightening, i basically was at george's side the whole time because of how frightened i was getting.

it was near dinner time and molly made homemade pizza. i had no idea what pizza was, but it was delicious!

we continued the movie and it had gotten dark and was now night time. we all decided to go to bed.

"rachel dear, i've already set up everything of yours in george's bedroom, that's where i was expecting you wanted to sleep there, yes?" i didn't want to say no so of course i said yes.

i wasn't lying either. there was a mattress set up right by georges bed, but i was really hoping that i didn't have to have a separate mattress.

but knowing molly, i already knew there was going to be another one there.

i tossed and turned but i just couldn't seem to fall asleep.

"can't fall asleep darling? me neither. here, come lay with me." i hopped up onto his bed and we talked about how much we missed each other and how different this year was going to be, knowing that voldemort was back.

we both fell asleep and woke up to talking around us.

they're finally at the burrow and having so much fun, hope this was a good chapter <3