chapter 22|| draft

// Clair de lune by Claude Debussy //

________________________________________

I screwed up

How the hell am I going to fix this?

Shit! I fucked up real bad this is ... OH MY GOD!

I can't believe I just slept with Ian, I... how the hell did this happen I mean it's suppose to be us drinking at his place and that's that. They wasn't supposed to be anything else, just getting drunk with my college friend and then maybe sleeping at his spare room not his bedroom.

This isn't right! How can I make the fucking same mistake, WASN'T MASON ENOUGH!

Ian was still asleep I hear his heartbeat with his arm tangled under my waist touching my bare lower back. I wouldn't lie that he is warm and I couldn't help myself to find comfort through it.

A part of me feels guilty just sleeping the way we are. Especially for me ,because this situation wasn't far from my last past mistake. Except I knew what I was doing and so did he.

Mason wanted company and I was hopelessly looking for love that highly exist at my age. But we all know chasing teenage dreams are illusions to our reality.

I only realised it when it was too late and maybe it was for the best. I learned a very important lesson that sacrificed my innocence and I wish I wouldn't repeat.

Then again I failed.

I feel so stupid to sleep with someone like Ian, I thought maybe it was just me admiring him. Guess I was wrong and dwelling on the past won't fix anything.

I sigh touching his chest with my finger rethinking everything from last night, they was so many things to break through and mostly was other than the tape itself still in the possession of the anonymous messager.

They have me from the palm of my hand and I couldonly fall into their trap to make me anxious. I would be lying I wasn't helpless when I'm just hanging by a thread.

Should I just raise the white flag and call it quits by going to jail for a crime I never committed. I am innocent, but that isn't enough when they isn't any proof against the fact I was the last person Katherine spoke to.

Xander was there when its strange I'm the one mostly targeted, this doesn't make-

"Morning "

I felt a pair of soft lips touch my forehead slowly going down from temple to my cheek then the bridge of my jawline. I felt Ian lean his head further down below my face he kisses my collar and my neck gently.