chapter 9 || draft

AVENUE - HER_______________________________________

AVENUE - HER
_______________________________________

Cheers written song by Jodie Homes
Artist : Homie

- Reasons

I just said I needed a doze

Filled of reasons

Just tell where I've been when I cheer the bottle filled of water pouring down on me

Filled with reasons

So why!

What am I feeling ! Why am I screaming!
Tell me th-

The door opens and Melissa stood at the door waiting for me to say something. I stare with a sad smile taking my headphones off.

"Your left me to say 'have a safe trip' "

For a moment it kinda hurts that he could not say that in person only to send his wife to do it

"That's sweet of you." Before she left a saddening smile brushes her lips. I think her and mom's wish will never come true at any moment. Him and I never see eye to eye.

I eventually say my goodbyes around seven thirty when Joe came to fetch me feeling better after leaving the neighborhood. For once I'll be starting all over maybe I'll be me again.

I'm not turning back for another year which I need to heal.

"See you again Joe hope this time I'll get a drink from you 'cause so far I was restricted PG 13 under your supervision." Joe laughs when he gave me my bags and lastly he said goodbye.

"Maybe, depends if you're up for it." He smirks

To bad I never thought of screwing him up but then they is a next time.

"I will certainly call it only states away "

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The flight wasn't long to California. Walking out of airport building. To my surprise a man holding a board my name on it. I knew well behind him was my car because I didn't need a driver in the first place.

For safe reasons the old man brought me a car. I couldn't take taxi or Uber that way kidnapping would be easy. The Mercedes was black just the color I wanted, my own father wanted me to go to college in Florida and I refused.