chapter 17 || draft

________________________________________________________

|| Xander Perspective ||

Am I selfish or just jealous

I find it to belief in my words even the slightest thought of looking at him enduring the pain makes me unhappy.

A week ago  tabloids were going crazy about the reopen of Katharine's homicide case. And suspect were back being on the list and mostly all the targets are her friends and past lover's.

Just when thing were getting a bit better we're just back to square one and my options kept running out. My slightest mistake was calling Racheal.

Some strings were always pulled ,yet hiding a murder can't grantee a cold case to be forever closed. This puts this situation even more on edge when all evidence were wiped out.

I-I did everything, hide it all and…

My father enclosed it with a ravishing deal, but the question remains who would've reopened this fucking case?!

"Dude fucking change your ring tone it's annoying!" Mason said, he chews while talking kinda grossing me out when all the sauces were all over being mixed with mashed food within his mouth.

"Man what the fuck! Chew with your mouth closed! Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed, I threw the nearest pillow aiming his head.

"Hey !" He gasped, Mason jumps away climbing the couch with is bare feet.

A year living with Mason is likely a nightmare after all my father cut off half of my fucking my shares for the Elastro Express  for burning down the penthouse due to the cause of Owen extravaganza party.

Maybe I do deserve it ,but what the fuck! I didn't even do nothing only to find my own place burning on the news.

Sure, I haven't fully run the business yet and I gave Owen my key card.

Responsibility can make you look worthless while being worthy and I lost a lot so particularly my mistakes were put  to judgement.

Sometimes I still wonder why am I even friends with Owen we are polar opposites.

"Close your mouth Mason." I warned him, Mason rolls his eyes getting off the couch to sit on it this time. I try to continue typing my report before sending it to the rest of my research team.

One thing I know Mason never pays much attention nor listen to anybody, his nonchalant behavior can be a bit annoying, but then his mind works different from his rotten personality.