chapter 7 || draft

^^^ Mason Weber ^^^^

_______________________________________

17:30 pm

The time the party starts and to my guess I don't care much.

I am exhausted from not having a restful night from all the nightmares I've been turning until I wake up back in hell.

Drinking coffee to keep me awake , while sitting on the counter chairs . Breakfast was served by our Chef ... Trent if I'm correct.

The young fella who caught my eye

I just can't help declare that he does have a cute ass and looks fucking fuck-able.

His actually quite drooling I'm not gonna lie, but a hook up with him might steam up my day or get him fired.

Melissa was out and Amanda didn't wake up on the right side of the bed.

Dad called the moving truck to take a few things for me since I denied from having another new makeover for my room yet he negotiated with me agreeing to his way.

They aren't much important but some are from the purchased gadgets I need for my first semester . "So I heard your going to the last beach party." Her smug kinda looked annoying when ate the bacon one bacon from my plate.

"Well at least I'll be having fun while you are leaving for Washington DC for paperwork." I almost forgot dad gave her a promotion a seat that is high up in the company when she is just a sophomore in a university.

Lucky basturd! She takes her pride with work serious ,but does the old man trust her own daughter?

I wonder.

Amanda grins "well I on the hand am happy plus this has been a dream come true! Maybe in years to come I'll end up taking the position of CEO in the palm of my hand!" I really am happy for her, yet she still doesn't look the part.

Nor does she looks ready

"So dad gave you a upgrade or did your grades give you a ticke- no wait! You bribed your professors for a handsome amounts of m's so you could fool dad in order to take over the family's Agency." chewing the delicious burger that was made for me and only me.

Maybe I should reward Trent before I leave this house.

"Fuck off! But anyways let's stop talking about my successes" for a moment I definitely didn't give a shit. Well I am happy,but still I don't give a damn that she's perfect.