Chapter 9

Amanda was outside sitting with Brooke. She wanted to make sure they were clear on what was about to happen.  "So the plan?"

Brooke sighed closing her trunk she was ready for it. No matter the challenge. She was going to do it. "I am going to the competition and to rouge vouge but while i am not their you are in charge." She knew that Amanda could handle it they were all scared of her. "Haley and Peyton are coming with me."

"Alright." Amanda could do that it was no problem.

"How's Lily?" She knew that the twins were not having an easy time she knew that it had to be hard for her. And she knew the only person Lily was talking to was Amanda.

"How's Peyton?" She countered she knew that neither twin was doing alright and as much as she wished she could help both. She did what she could and now she had to just focus on Lily.

"Touche." Brooke knew that she had a point both twins were doing bad. "So where is Naomi." She found it a little weird that she wasn't attached to Amanda's hip although she was happy that she was freeing herself from always being with her baby.

"With Hunter?" She was scared to be alone with him knowing that she was potenitally pregnant again. But they needed this time she needed to wait before she told anyone. "He's driving us to the classic." She knew that it was going to be better than the bus.

Brooke gasped she couldn't believe what she was hearing that Amanda was actually going to spend time with him. "What happened to you hate him?"

"I do but Whitey said we had to share a hotel room because of Naomi. So i made sure that Kelly and Stacey had to come to." She knew that Whitey was routing for them but she wasn't sure if she was. That was why she took extra precaution this time around.

She liked how her best friend thought now that was smart. "Fair."

"Go get them see you later." She knew that Brooke needed to be on the road within the next hour to make it on time.

"Alright." She was going to go but she had to check something first. She needed to know based on what she had heard. "But first you and Haley have been feeling a little off latley is there anything i should know."

"What?" She didn't tell Brooke and she hadn't told Haley that she knew yet. Or that Amy had called and told her.

"I heard her on the phone with Amy." She was happy for the two but she just wanted to make sure that they were happy for themselves.

"After the classic." She promised she would she just neeeded to wait till after this weekend was over.

"Deal don't over work yourself mama." She smiled hugging Amanda and going to get into her car.
--

Rachel stood in front of the group she was trying to act as if she was captian again. "Alright girls one hour-"

Amanda handed Naomi to hunter walked over to her. She was in charge and no one was going to try to go over her head.  "This is my squad sit your ass down."

"Check in an hour don't miss the practice your not their your not preforming. 3 O'clock be there." They didn't need to take forever trying to do this cheer they already pretty much have it down. "Assuming you girls don't mess up it'll only take half an hour and then you could do what you want."

Rachel scoffed looking at Amanda. They were preparing for a huge competiton and they were not taking it seriously. "What type of-"

She turned to look at Rachel she had no time to look at her. She wasn't sure who she thought she was but that was not about to go."I am the captian not you Rachel and if you guys don't mess up i don't care what you do."