Have some fun

Jade's POV

It had been about 3 days since the break up and Perrie was still walking around like a freaking ghost. 

The last three days we had been keeping busy with recording our album and hanging out with Jesy and Leigh-Anne. They had also noticed Perrie's off mood. 

We had decided last night on the phone that we would go out tonight. Try to make her have some sort of fun. 

So right now I was getting ready for the night. I was wearing a tiger striped mini dress with matching heels. The dress hugged to my body nicely as I looked in the mirror doing my make up. I had told perrie to go get ready an hour ago. So I wasn't sure where she was at with her whole getting ready process because I had gone to get ready myself. 

I finished my make up and started on my hair. Brushing it out nicely. I just left it out because I had nothing else to do with it. 

I was finished. I walked out of my room and into Perrie's. She was standing there in underwear looking at her wardrobe. I looked away, not like I hadn't seen her like that before but I didn't want to be rude. 

'Perrie. Have you chosen something to wear yet?' I asked her even though it was obvious. 

'Yes. I have.' She told me. Well I didn't think she had. She got out her own mini dress. It was leather and hugged her body just finely. The only difference was it had long rectangles cut out of it from just under her breast to her just above her knicker line so you could see almost all of her skin on her stonach except for some leather bits in between the rectangles. It was slutty dress but I wasn't going to judge. She can do what she likes. 

 'Let's go if your ready then.' I said and Perrie followed me out to the car park. I was the designated driver tonight. I wouldn't be drinking. Jesy and Leigh-Anne were already waiting by my car. We all hopped in when I unlocked it and then we were driving away to the club. 

When we arrived we all got out and walked into "Funky Buddha". This was my favourite place. It happened to be Liam's favourite too. They had been the one's to introduce this place to me. 

The music was pumping and Leigh-Anne went to get us drinks. We sat at a spare table and started chatting. When Leigh-Anne came back with our drinks we all started sipping on them. I had only gotten a Lemon-lime and bitters because I was driving tonight. 

We chatted as we drank. Perrie finished her's first and vanished onto the dance floor. Leigh-Anne and Jesy stayed behind to talk to me for a bit. We definitely needed to talk. About Perrie really. 

'What are going to do about tomorrow?' Jesy asked. 

'I have no clue but there isn't a way we can just sort of cancel so we are just going to have to avoid them.' Leigh-Anne suggested. 

'It's the best we can do. I just hope she will be able to deal with it. Now let's go have fun. Because that is what we came for!' I agreed and we went onto the dance floor together. 

We were dancing happily when we noticed Perrie was grinding up against some random guy. Though I must admit he was pretty damn hot. Anyways I got worried. I didn't know what Perrie was planning to do but I didn't want her to get even more hurt then she already is. 

'Do you think we should stop her before it goes any further?' I asked the other girls while nodding my head towards Perrie and the guy. 

'No, let her have some fun tonight. Let her do what she wants.' Leigh-Anne said shaking her head. 

'...Okay' I agreed. About five minutes more dancing and Perrie and the guy went off. I had no idea where they went but I was hoping she wasn't doing anything she would regret.