No boys allowed

Jade's POV

************

Today I had decided that we needed  girl's day. No boys. None. 

Last night I had to deal with a still sad Perrie. She hadn't believed Zayn, neither had I, in fact the talk had just made her mor eupset but she couldn't let him go. I understand that. All of those boys are pretty damn hard to get over if you fall. That's why I try not to think of them as anything more than friends. As I said, I try, that doesn't mean it works. 

'Jade? Which car are we taking? Jessy wants to know if she can drive.' Perrie asked me, while she held her hand over the speaker on the phone. She hard light bags under her eyes but they were only light because she had tried to hide them with foundation. I hated her looking like this. He was hurting her and all I could do was be the shoulder to cry on. 

'Yeah, Jessy can drive. We can take her car if she wants.'I answered her while grabbing my purse. 

'Yeah Jessy you can drive. And you can take your car. We'll meet you in the carpark in 5' Perrie said into the phone and then hung up. 

Perrie looked at me sadly.

'I don't know how long I can deal Jade.' She told me, reffering to how much Zayn is hurting her and how much she has to cover it. 

'Shopping is the best cure. We can get manicures and stuff too if you want' I smiled at her. I felt so bad. I was going to kill that man. 

'Anything that will take my mind off of him' She said and we walked out the door. 

We walked into the parking lot and saw Jessy's car was already on. We walked over and smiled hopping in. 

'Hey girls' Leigh-Anne greeted us from shotgun and Jessy reversed out of the park and started on our way to the shopping centre.

'Hey Leigh!' I answered her and Perrie just gave a smal, fake, smile. Leigh looked at me like 'what happened'.

'I'll tell you later' I mouthed to Leigh-Anne. 

'Turn up the radio!' I commanded and Jessy turned it up. 

Taylor Swift's new song 'I knew you were trouble' was playing and we all started singing along with it. Even Perrie, though she did very quietly while she looked out the window. 

A few minutes later we arrived at the shopping centre and we all hopped out of the car and walked in. 

'Where do we want to go first?' Jessy asked. 

'To the beauty salon' Perrie suggested walking over to it. We all followed. 

'Hello Jessy, Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jade! The regulars?' Holly asked. We usually came here. It was our favourite place to come. 

'Yes please Holly! Nice to see you again!' Jessy said and hopped in her usual chair. 

'That would be lovely thanks Holly' Leigh-Anne said and hopped in the chair next to Jessy. 

'Thanks Hol! You know us so well' I said and hopped in my usual seat next to Leigh-Anne. 

'Not the regular today thanks Holly. I would like Rainbow designed nails and blue tips in my hair thanks.' Perrie said walking past to sit in the seat she has all the time next to me. 

'Do you think management will like that Perrie?' Jessy asked her as the beauticians started work on us. 

'I don't care if they don't. It's my hair and my nails. I do what I want with myself.' Perrie answered watching Kristy (Her beautician) doing her job.