When I was your man

*Jade's POV*

Last night Perrie and I had stayed with Jesy and Leigh-Anne in their apartment. We had watched pointless movie after pointless movie and then ate some food and then watched some more pointless movies. It was fun. Now everyone was less hung over and enjoying themselves a bit more. 

Leigh-Anne was cooking us lunch because we had slept in long enough to skip breakfast. We had to be at the concert in about 1 hour so we were being quick. Perrie had run downstairs to shower and get ready and Jesy was having her shower now while Leigh-Anne and I made lunch before going to get ourselves ready as well. 

'Okay, I can switch with Jade!' Jesy said coming out dressed and she took over my spot and started cooking while I ran downstairs to get myself ready. 

Perrie was standing in her room, fully dressed and ready just staring at a picture she had next to her bed of her and Zayn. The poor girl wasn't taking this to well. 

'Come on girl. Go eat some lunch' I told her before going to hey myself ready. 

About 20 minutes later I was showered and ready and went back upstairs to Jesy and leigh-Anne's apartment.

We all ate in silence, quickly before running out the door and getting in the car and driving to the entertainment centre. 

When we got there we were rushed inside and rushed to our rooms. Our stylists got busy on our hair and make-up. We were all already in our costumes. 

Another 20 minutes later and we were all ready. 

I excused myself from the room and went out to the hall. I knocked on the door for the boys dressing room. Niall opened it. 

'Hey Ni.' I greeted him with a smile. 

'Hey babe' He said. 

'Um, I have to talk to you.' I muttered to him. 

'Okay. talk then.' He said and sat down on the couch. I looked around to see all the boys looking at us.

'Um, in private.' I said to him and he did and 'ooooh' before getting up and dragging me into the little bathroom they had here. 

*****************

Zayn's POV

*****************

'Yeah, she slept with him! Argh I knew I shouldn't have let her leave! I am such a horrible friend. I mean she even regrets it. She keeps saying how ugly he was compared to Zayn and how the whole time she was just thinking of him and how much it would hurt him! I shouldn't have let that happened.' I heard a female talking behind the door to the bathroom. It was obviously Jade, she was obviously talking about Perrie, I'm not dumb. I feel like my heart just got ripped out of my chest and eaten by wolves. 

She slept with another guy. She knew it would hurt me. That is why she did it. I kept listening. I had nothing else to do and I needed to know everything. 

'Hey, it isn't your fault. It's Perrie's. Is she gonna tell Zayn? I mean he is gonna be heart broken.' That Irish accent told Jade. Well at least I know who she is talking to. 

I am heart broken. I thought as I got that lump in my throat that told me I was about to cry. 

'I think she will. I mean I guess that's why she did it. To hurt Zayn as much as he hurt her but I think she went a little over board with it' Jade answered and I had to agree with her. 

Did it really feel like this when Perrie found out that I had kissed someone? No wonder she broke up with me. I would have to. But now it's my turn to be angry. She SLEPT with someone. She did it to hurt me. She is basically with another man. I thought as the tears welled up in my eyes.