Recording and interviewing

Jade's POV

I woke up remembering that today would be the day that we finally recorded our single, wings. I couldn't wait. Usually in the morning I would wake and then tell myself 5 more minutes and then I would sleep for another hour and perrie would end up having to wake me up. Not today.

I was already out of bed and heading to the shower.

15 minutes later, I was dressed and having breakfast. Perrie would usually be up by now but she was no where to be seen. I walked into her room, leaving my breakfast on the bench.

'Perrie?' I asked looking around her room. I spotted her on her bed staring at a video on her computer.

'Jade...Do you think he ever would cheat? I mean this is seriously believable.' She said pointing at it. The thing she was looking at was a recording that sounded much like Zayn telling girls to come to the hotel and yadda yadda. I didn't believe it. I didn't think Zayn would do such a thing.

'I don't think he would Perrie. You need to stop doing this to yourself' I said and walked over and closed the laptop. She ust stared at me, still not moving.

'I meant to ask him all last night whether it was true or not. But if it was true why would he say so? And then all the paparrazi were asking me what I thought about it. But I don't even know because I just want him to tell me if it is true or not.' She sulked.

'I'm sure he would be honest with you Perrie. But I think you need to get your ind of it and give yourself some time to think about how you feel. We aren't seeing them today so you have today and then tomorrow you can ask him.' I suggested. I didn't like seeing Perrie mope. She looked horrible when she did. Perrie just nodded at me and I told her to get ready for the day.

Half an hour later Perrie was finally ready and we headed out the door to meet jesy and Leigh-Anne in the lobby.

Leigh-Anne gave me a friendly hug while Jesy just smiled from a distance.

'What's up with her today?' I whispered to Leigh-Anne.

'Oh, she is really nervous about today. She doesn't want to stuff anything up. She feels if she does then she lets us all down' Leigh-Anne explained to me.

'Oh...Well we will see how much her nerves last.' I said smiling wickedly. I knew many things to do to the band when any of them were down in the dumps.

'What's up with Perrie...She seems really stand-offish today' Leigh-anne said nodding her head in the direction of Perrie who was standing by herself next to the door, just waiting to leave.

'She has been letting the rumors about Zayn cheating get to her' I explained and Leigh-Anne nodded.

'Drivers outside so let's go record this single!' Leigh-Anne said enthusiastically.

Soon enough we were at the recording studio and were all set to start recording. Jesy was shaking her hands about, a nervous gesture. I hadn't had time to help shake the nerves out. Luckily though when we recorded in the studio we got to record however many times until we got it right.

'Girls. Are you ready?' Our manager asked from outside the soundproof box we were in. Every girl nodded except for Jesy. I walked over to her.

'Jesy, don't be nervous. If any of us stuff up we can just start again. This is why we record it.' I told her and soon enough she nodded.

3 hours later we had recorded the song about six times before we got the good finished copy.

'Thank the lord that is finally over!' Perrie announced and we all walked out of the recording, sound proof box.

'I reckon, that took forever!' Leigh-Anne agreed.

'Wanna go out for lunch girlies? I promise I will get us to the interview on time' I announced and all the girls agreed. Did I mention we had an interview today? Well we do. For Alan Carr, the Chatty man.

***1 hour later***

We had just finished our lunch and were being rushed to the interview. Yes, I had made us late, yet again, but that was why they loved me.

We arrived at the show just in time to hear Alan introducing us before we came down the stairs. No time for make-up, we walked down the stairs pretending that we had been there ages ago.

We all gave Alan a hug before sitting down on the couch.

'Now would you like a drink?' Alan asked us and we all nodded our heads. He started showing us all the alchoholic beverages that he had.

'DO you have anything non-alchoholic?' Perrie asked. I understood why she would want something non-alchoholic, I mean who want to get drunk on national tv?

'Fun Police everybody!' Alan said to the crowd and we all just laughed.

Soon enough we all had drinks and Alan had already asked us a few questions. they were just questions on things like our new single, the fame, so on.

'Now Perrie, You have been going out with Zayn for how long now?' Alan asked. I crossed my fingers hoping he wouldn't ask about the recording on Zayn cheating.

'Um, nearly 3 months' Perrie answered after having a think. 'Actually our 3 month anniversary will be on saturday'

'Oh really!' Alan said and to the side he whispered. 'If it lasts.' We all heard it and I looked over at Perrie, she was just looking down. The poor girl.

'We have all heard the recording so we wanted to know. Has Zayn talked to you about it? Has he told it's true or false?' Alan asked, oh Alan, why did you have to? A photo came up on the screen of Perrie and Zayn kissing in the restaurant last night.

'Um, no. Zayn hasn't said anything about it to me. nd Zayn, if you are watching, we need to talk' Perrie said to the camera.

'Why didn't you just ask him last night? You guys had a date, obviously from the pictures.' Alan kept giving her questions on a topic I bet she doesn't want to talk about right now.

'Things kept getting in the way.' Was all Perrie said and Alan finally moved on.

'And Jade, you had a date of your own last night. Not with one boy though, with four!' Alan said and pointed at the screen. It was a picture of me opening the door to the four one direction boys.

'Not a date, Alan. Nothing like it. It was more like babysitting four children.' I answered shaking my head.

'Tell me! Tell me!' Alan said excitedly.

'Um, well they were running around chasing each other, teasing each other, play fighting, lots of yelling at the Wii console and Harry. Harry really wanted to go out so he went into my bedroom, supposedly to get an outfit out for me, but he just chucked all my clothes out of the wardrobe and all over the room.' I explained laughing in the middle.

'Well it sounds like you had a fun night. That's all we have for tonight, folks, this is little mix and tune in next time!' Alan said and we were off air.

'We all got up to leave but Alan stopped Perrie.

'Hopefully Zayn tells you the truth' He said with a evil looking smile. Perrie made it all the way out to the car before she broke down. Damn you Alan, now I had a broken hearted Perrie to look after tonight.