A night with the boys (Part 2)

Jade's POV

An hour ago the boys and I had started playing Wii and no matter how hard Harry tried to get us to go out, they were all addicted to winning. We were playing Wii Sports and bowling. At the moment it was Niall's turn and he got a spare.

'Oooh, Nialler you can't get better than me with my Strike!' Louis teased as he had his go. He got a spare as well.

'We'll see about that Tommo' Niall said giving the boy a cheeky grin.

'I have the best score! You should all try beating me!' Liam said proudly as he took his turn, getting a strike. 'See NO ONE can beat me' He taunted.

'Liam, don't speak to soon. If I get a strike, I am only 5 points behind you' Harry said shaking his finger at Liam and taking his turn. He got a strike too.

'Oooh Liam.' Niall and Louis chorused and Liam shot them a glare.

'You are all childish. I will beat you all' I said, even though I was coming last. It was my turn now and on my first go, I got nothing but on the second I got 9 pins so I was pretty proud.

'Jade. I'm sorry to say this but I don't think you have a chance at winning' Niall said taking the Wii remote off of me so he could have a go. They all pretty much had a 20 point lead on me. Except Liam, he had like a 40 point lead.

'How rude. You are meant to be nice to the looser' I pouted.

'Um, Jade, I think you have got it wrong. You are meant to tease the looser till no end. That's how it works' Louis reminded me.

'I know, but you are in my flat, therefore, you should be nice to me' I said pinching Louis cheeks and he poked me in the gut in return.

'You two. Stop fighting, I am trying to concentrate!' Niall said looking at the screen, concentrating till no end. Louis and I looked at each other with evil grins before we both started play fighting ust to annoy Niall.

'YES! YES! A STRIKE! HAHA LOU, I BEAT YOUR STUPID STRIKE!' Niall yelled in triumph, while lou and I stopped fighting.

'Whatever Niall. I bet you won't get another one. It was just a fluke' Louis said sticking his tongue out at Niall.

'How much do you want to bet?' Niall said raising his eyebrows.

'20 euro's you won't get another strike.' Lou said sticking his chin up, high and mighty.

'20 Euro's I can!' Niall said and Louis took his go, getting yet another spare.

*********************************************************************************************

Perrie's POV

Zayn and I had left the restaurant after some really good food. It was delicous and the whole time Zayn and I had talked about memories and fun stuff, nulike the stuff I really needed to talk to him about. Another night, I decided.

'Babe, I haven't pre-booked te movie tickets so hopefully there are still seats for us.' Zayn said as he held my hand while he drived.

'It's okay. I am sure they will have room for Zayn Malik from One Direction and Perrie Edwards from Little Mix' I said reasurring him.

'I'm sure they will' Zayn said as we pulled up at the cinema's. He got out and opened my door for me. I held onto his arm as we walked over to the thatre. Once we entered people instantly looked at us.Three girls walked up to us and started fan girling over Zayn. Sometimes I get a little jealous. He is a lot more famous then me, but we won. We won the X Factor, not One Direction. Though, i needed to get over it. He got lots of female attention and that was okay, as long as he didn't cheat.