Hang over's

'Jaaaaaadeey! Pick up! It is your bestest bestest bestest friend evaaar and I need you so pick up! It's incredibly rude to not pick up! I mean I am your bestest bestest bestest fri-' I heard and picked up the phone groggily. Nice wake up call isn't it. It was Perrie's home made ring tone she had made one night when she was drunk. 

'Perrie? Are you okay?' I asked. It's amazing how in a few second I went from tired because I had just woken up to over-protective friend.

'Yeah, I'm okay... I just don't know where I am and how to get home. And I have a horrible head ache and I slept with this disgusting guy! Oh by the way I just left his apartment and yeah. Could you pick me up?' Perrie whined through the phone. 

'Okay, I'll come get you. Give me 15 minutes. Where are you? Do you know what the street is?' I worried. 

'I think it is like called Park Place' She said and I hung up and got dressed. I skipped breakfast and went straight for my car and drove to where ever Perrie was by using the maps on my iPhone. 

It was 11am. Wow, I am surprised I haven't had a call from Jesy or Leigh-Anne yet. 

I drove down the street Perrie had said and saw her sitting on the curb outside some horrible looking place. I scrunched my face up a bit but stopped in front of her. Perrie instantly got up and hopped in the car and I drove away. 

'Why did you let me go home with that awful looking guy? I mean, come on, I thought you were the over-protective friend that never let's me have any fun!' She said. She was still in her dress from last night and had sex hair. 

'Does he know you're gone?' I asked as I drove. 

'No. I snuck out. I wasn't going to wake him up!' She whined and I laughed. 'Don't laugh at me! Why did you let me go home with him! I have standards Jade! Zayn is like it.' Her face instantly fell when she mentioned Zayn. 

'Because lately you have been walking around like a ghost and you needed to have your fun. SO I let you. Not my fault you regret it!' I backed myself up. 

'Fine' She said before we fell into silence. 

'I'm gonna pop some tags, only got twenty dollars in my pocket, I-i-i'm hunting, looking for a come-up, this is fucking awesome.' The song Thrift Shop came from my phone. It was Jesy's ringtone. She had changed it recently. She was obsessed with it. I answered the phone and put it on speaker phone. 

'Hey, how ya feelin'?' I asked and Perrie gave me a look that said to shut up while she held her hand to her head. Well she had a bad hang over. 

'I hate you so much. Why did you make us go out last night? We have a concert tomorrow! And I feel like throwing our awards out the window. You better come over here and help us because other wise you ain't getting in my good books.' She went all sassy on me and I laughed. 

'I'm just driving home from picking Perrie up so I'll be there soon to get you all some panadol and then sit down with you and watch movie's until you all fall asleep again.' I giggled. 

'You better.' She said and then hung up. 

It was only about 5 minutes until we arrived at our apartments. Perrie had been quiet the whole time, just holding her head in her hands. 

'I'm going to go to our apartment and shower and get changed btu I'll meet you in Leigh-Anne and Jesy's apartment for a movie marathon' Perrie said quietly before getting out of the car and getting into the elevator. I followed her. 

I got out on Leigh-Anne and Jesy's level and left Perrie to go to our apartment and do her thing. I walked into Jesy and Leigh-Anne's apartment and tried to cover my laughter with a cough. They were both sitting on the couch like slobs and looking half dead. Just glad it's not me. 

'Hey girls. How are you feeling?' I asked as I walked over to them. 

'Like crap. I have the worst head ache and I was vomiting before' Jesy answered and I smiled. Leigh-Anne just nodded in agreement. 

'Stay there. I'll come back with the cure' I said and rushed off to their kitchen to get them some panadol, neurofen, water and an ice pack. I came back and gave everything to them. They took the stuff gladly, took the medicine and then layed back on the couch with the ice packs on their foreheads. 

'Better?' I asked slowly.

'Sort of, now leave us in peace so that we don't get worse head aches.' Leigh-Anne croaked and I smiled and went into another room. I should probably stay here to keep an eye on them. 

I got my phone out of my pocket and looked at my text messages I had recieved. There were like four from Niall. One from Louis. One from Perrie. Perrie's one was before I picked her up. She must have texted me before she rang me. 

"You and Niall are dating? That took me by surprise. Tell me if he doesn't treat you right. You deserve a good man. Keep him in line. xx Louis" Read the text from Louis. 

Ah, I remember that. 

"Yeah, he asked me last night and I said yes. Why is it so surprising? Will do! xx Jade" I texted him back. 

He is just like my older brother. 

I can finally call you mine. I've been waiting a while. - Niall

I came home and told all the boys straight away. Is that alright? I can ask them to not tell anyone if you didn't want people to know. Sorry if you didn't! - Niall

I want to take you out for a date sometime. How about on wednesday? - Niall

You aren't answering. I'm worried. Do you not remember last night or something? - Niall

He worries to much. 

Babe, don't worry. I was just looking after my hung over friends, sorry. And no, I don't mind that you told them. I think it is cute that you did straight away. I haven't told anyone yet but I'll tell the girls soon. And don't worry, I remember last night. And yeah, I think wednesday is good with me. Call me xx Jade

He is so adorable. I really should tell the girls. Maybe I'll tell them tomorrow when they will understand what I am saying. 

For now I better look after them. I heard Perrie's voice coming from the other room and walked back into the room. Perrie looked so annoyed at herself and was telling Jesy and Leigh-Anne about how ugly the guy she had slept with last night had been. 

It was going to be a long day. I went and got her a panadol as well and then we all sat down and watched some movies.