Regret

Jade's POV

**************

'He will never love me' Perrie sobbed into my shoulder as I hugged her. We were sitting on the couch in our apartment. We had come straight back here after our part of the concert because I knew Perrie needed to break down. It was best she didn't break down in front of all our fans and haters. 

'He does love you Perrie. You just hurt him.' I coaxed her. I didn't really know what to do. I knew Perrie was in the wrong and Zayn was right but then again they both cheated really. It was their own faults. So I'm not sure how to fix this. I could have easily fixed everything to a good start again but Perrie got her idea stuck in her head and now look where we are. 

'No he doesn't. If he really loved me he would never have cheated.' She stated. I sighed. 

'Perrie. Ask yourself a question. Take your time to think about it. Do you love Zayn?' I asked her.=

She took her time like I had suggested. 

'Yes.' She whispered as her answer. 

'Then why did you do it? If you loved him and you knew it then why did you go and sleep with some other guy? He can say the same thing about you. He can say exactly what you just said. If she really loved me she wouldn't have slept with some other guy just to get at me.' I told her. I pulled apart from her so that i could study her face. She was crying but I could see I was making sense to her. 

'Because I wanted him to hurt just as much as I did...' She thought out loud. 'But I love him. I do.'

'Looks to me as if you both need to sort this out with each other and no other guys. Perrie you have to ditch your plan. You need to go to Zayn and tell him you love him. You need to make it up to him. I promise you if you love him you need to do that.' I explained to her. 

'What if he doesn't want to listen to me? He didn't want to hear it before. He just said to leave him alone' She cried and I nodded. I know I heard it all. But he also said that she had to make it up to him. Meaning that he still wants to be with her. 

'Than you will have to think of something amazing to show him how much you really love him.' I explained to her. 

'Like what?' She asked. 

'If you love him enough you will think of the right things to say and the right way to do it. Just make sure it stands out. Don't let your man go.' I told her and she nodded. 'Now go to your room. Get some sleep. And I'll help you organize your plan tomorrow.'

She got up and walked away and I followed but went into my room. 

I showered and got changed into my pj's. I walked back to the bathroom to scrub any make up off my face that didn't come off when I first showered. 

'Take you to every party. Cause I remember how much you love to dance. Do all the things I should have done. When I was your man.' I heard faintly and I turned off the tap and walked closer to where the noise was coming from. Perrie's room, should have known. 

I opened the door slightly and tried to make out where she was. The lights were turned off and I could just see her figure laying in her bed. I could hear her sniffles which meant she was crying. And the song was playing on her iPod. Ah, no, she is going to torture herself with this song now. 

I walked back into my room and found my phone vibrating. I picked it up and answered it. 

'Hey Jade, it's Zayn.' Said the voice before I could even say Hi. 

'Hi...' I said awkwardly. What was he doing calling me at this time?

'I'm sorry if I made Perrie sad. I love her. Could you just tell me how she is? I just needed to get all that off my chest. I had to show her how much she hurt me. I'm sorry. I know you are probably mad at me and everything but it's just I need to know if she's okay. And you are the only person who would know.' Zayn rambled on the other line. 

'I'm not mad at you Zayn. I understand what you did and why you did it. And frankly if I was you I would have done the same. I know what Perrie did was wrong but she loves you Zayn. She loves you and you love her. I told her she needs to make it up to you. She does. And she will.' I explained to Zayn. 

'You aren't mad?' He sighed in relief.

'No.' I stated. 

'So how is she?' He wondered. 

'She is in her room crying herself to sleep while she listens to the song you sang. How do you think she is?' I answered truthfully. 

'Wow. Can you tell her I love her?' He questioned. This man was full of questions. 

'No. She won't believe me. Why don't you come over here and tell her?' I suggested. 

'I just don't think I am ready for that...' He said and I nodded even thoguh he couldn't see me. 

'I understand. When you are just say so. I'm going to bed now Zayn.' I told him. 

'Night Jade. Thanks for taking care of her' He said before hanging up. 

That boy really does love her.