A night with the boys (Part 1)

Jade's POV

Once Perrie and Zayn left the rest of the boys got louder.  I turned from looking at the door to see the boys. Louis and Harry were wrestling each other, while Niall chased Liam around the flat because he had stolen something off him. Wow, they had already gone crazy in the two minutes once they had left.

Luckily I had spent enough time with them over the last 2 years to know how to settle them down. I ran over to Liam and grabbed the phone of Niall's that he had stolen, off of him and handed it to Niall. Niall looked at me with a thanks on his lips but didn't get it out because Liam interrupted him.

'Hey! Jade!' Liam whined and I laughed at him giving me his adorable face. I pinched his cheeks before going over to Louis and Harry. I grabbed Louis' arm and told Liam and Niall to grab another body part. We all pulled Louis off of Harry who had his eyes closed and was just kicking and punching around randomly. It was quite hilarious.

'No Play fighting in my flat! Last time you broke my favourite picture frame that had the first ever photo of Little Mix in it!' I scolded them all. 'And no running around either! Got it?'

Harry quickly scrambled onto his feet from the floor and they stood in a  line. They all looked down and nodded their heads, kicking their feet a little bit, just like little boys who just got into trouble from the teacher at school.

'So what can we do?' Louis asked looking up at me.

'Watch a movie, play Wii, go out? Up to you guys' I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

'Let's play Wii and then go out!' Harry suggested with a cheeky look on his face.

*********************************************************

Perrie's POV

Zayn and I had just pulled up into the restaurants parking lot. Okay, so the restaurant wasn't as cute and little as I had expected but luckily Jade had dressed me for that sort of occasion. The restaurant looked like a nightclub hat served food. I was still thankful to my boyfriend for taking me out though. Zayn had pre-booked and the restaurant must have gotten it out to the press that we were coming here because there were paparazzi everywhere.

'Should have taken a body guard' Zayn mumbled before getting out of the car and forcing his way past all the paparazzi, ignoring their questions. He opened the car door for me and I hoped out. I grabbed his hand and stuck close to him as we walked past all the paparazzi.

'PERRIE! DO YOU GET JEALOUS OF THE FEMALE ATTENTION ZAYN GETS?'

'ZAYN! DO THE OTHER BOYS GET JEALOUS OF YOU BECAUSE YOU GET TO SEE PERRIE A LOT MORE THAN THEY DO?'

'PERRIE! IT'S BEEN RUMOURED THAT ZAYN HAS CHEATED ON YOU! THEY EVEN HAVE EVIDENCE, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?'

Were just some of the things reporters were yelling out at us but Zayn and I just continued walking. Not answering any of them. We were both kind of used to it now that we had been famous (well sort of) for a while now. It annoyed me a little bit that we won X Factor but we weren't as famous as the people who came third but when I really thought about it, it didn't matter because my dreams still came true.

Once we were inside the restaurant we were taken over to a seat that was in the corner but half on wal and half a window.

'Babe. i'm sorry they didn't get us more private seats but there isn't much else I can do' Zayn apologized and gestured to all the people seated at tables. they were mumbling to themselves and looking at us. I tried my best to block the paparazzi and the other customers out and only focused on Zayn.

'It's alright. I'm still with you' I said smiling and leaned across the table to give him a quick peck on the lips. We had been dating for about 3 months now and things just seemed to get better as time went on.

Zayn grinned at me when I sat back in my seat. A waitress came over and gave us menu's before scattering away again saying she would 'give us sometime to look over the choices'. We both started looking over our menu's in a comfortabe silence. After a few minutes I had decided on what I wanted and apparently so had Zayn because he had turned his attention from the menu to me.

Just before I was about to bring up something really important, the waitress came over and asked us for our orders. Zayn and I both ordered our drinks and food and I was about to start up the conversation again when Zayn started talking himself.

'I feel bad for Jade. All alone with all four of them crazy boys.' Zayn said, looking at me.

'She'll be fine. It's not like she hasn't been in that situation before.' I said smiling sweetly. I hoped she was doing okay. The One Direction boys could be a little hard to handle at times.

'Sometimes I feel like I am the only normal one with all of them' Zayn said rolling his eyes andmprobably thinking about all the crazy things they have done to him.

'Hey, you have a crazy side too! Don't forget that. You are just as crazy' I said and poked his nose and laughed at the reaction I got. His face all scrunched up in retaliation.

'Are you saying I'm not normal?' Zayn teased and grabbed my hand under the table.

'No...I am just saying that you are as crazy as those other 'normal' boys that are in your band' I said flashing him a smile. Before either one of us could say anymore our food and rinks came and our date really started. No more room for serious conversation, like I had wanted to talk to him about.