Make it up to me

Perrie's POV

****************

'Because I like it. Don't you?' I asked twirling a bit of my hair around in my finger.

Zayn stood there staring at me for a few seconds before he actually said something. 

'Yeah. I do. I think you look hot.' He said smirking at me. I smiled at him to cover up my disappointment. I wanted him to hate it. I wanted him to have to learn to love me even if he didn't like the way I looked. I wanted him to try. 

'I organized a dinner for us. Let's go.' He said after a few minutes of just standing there smiling at each other. He grabbed my hand and made a beeline for the elevator. He was practically dragging me away. 

I tried to get out of his grasp but Zayn was too strong. By the time we were nearly at the elevator I gave up on physically getting myself out of this situation and just yelled at him.

'ZAYN!' I yelled getting his attention. He stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me. Not letting go of my arm. 

'What?' He asked.

'I do not want to go out tonight. And even if I did this is not how you ask a girl. You don't drag them out of their home and tell them they are going to dinner. I girl has to get dressed.' I told him finally breaking out of his grip and starting to walk back to my apartment once I was finished talking.

Zayn didn't follow me for a few minutes and I was back at the apartment door and just about to open it when Zayn ran in front of me. Getting in my way.

'Okay. I get it. But I want to make it up to you so tell me how. Tell me how to do that and I will do it.' He pleaded.

'First of all. It was nice that you booked a dinner but you have to give a girl notice. Se-' I started but was cut off by Zayn.

'I tried to but you wouldn't answer you fucking phone' He told me. 

'That is because I wanted a day without you. A day where I could just be with my friends. And relax.' I answered for him. 'A day where I couldn't get caught in the drama's of you. And I needed that because you told me that a kiss doesn't fucking matter' 

'Perrie. A kiss does matter. If the fireworks are going and the world only consists of you and me then that kiss does count. I get that feeling every time that we kiss. Don't pretend that that doesn't count.' He whispered because of how close he was to me. He carressed my face with his hand as he looked into my eyes. I looked into his but not because I was getting lost in them, which I usually do, but because I was searching for something to believe in those eyes. 

All I saw was his normal brown eyes with my own reflection in them. 

I pushed Zayn into the door. Away from me. And I walked to the other side of the hall. 

'I'm breaking up with you.' I told him as the tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't want to but every time I saw him there was a new drama. Something else wrong. I hated the way our relationship was like that but I did love him. If it took being away from me for Zayn to realize he loved me to then I would give that. 

I needed my own time away. Time to get over this drama. 

'Wh-what?' Zayn stuttered at me. He walked closer to me. 

'You heard me. Don't make me say it twice.' I growled and moved again so the distance between us would still be the same no matter where he went. 

'Y-you can't break up with me. I love you.' He told me. 

'I love you too. But for this to work. Love just isn't enough' I growled again as a single tear came down my face.

Zayn just stood there, staring at me. 

'Call me when you realize how many times I have put up with your bullshit and fix it. Until then. Leave' I mutter growled and pointed over to the elevator. 

Zayn slowly walked over to it, hunched over. He turned around as the elevator doors closed around him. Looking straight at me the whole time. 

'I love you.' Was the last thing he called. I quickly walked away to our apartment. I had had enough with his bullshit. 

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys

Sorry for the slow updates. I don't know what I have been doing with my life. I don't really have an excuse. 

But this is a short chappy because I felt it needed to be short so you can get the full impact of what happened. So I didn't add anything extra to it. 

I promise the next chapter will be up soon. (Probably after christmas or tonight)

But tell me what you thought of this one.

Will Zayn and Perrie get back together?

And who are you thinking Jade likes? Niall? Louis? Liam? Harry? Or someone else altogether?

Tell me your thoughts so I can get some ideas.

Lots of love!