His Death Approached

Ever since I killed Megan, I've thirst for more blood thirst...I need the rush...come on...there's only three of you...heh... 

"MEGUMI!!!" 

I look over at her corpse, the neck still broken and out of place, almost piercing her flesh. 

I heard a little chime, a light then lit in Megumi's pocket. 

I picked it up and heard voices coming through the phone. 

"Megumi! Thank god you're alright! You can come out now, we're all going home." 

I looked at the phone and turned my head to the side a little and started to laugh. 

"M-Megumi?!? T-this isn't funny!" 

"....la...la la...la..." 

I hung the phone up and looked at the contact name she put for the contact. 

'My Love' 

I heard the doors slam open. 

"WHERE ARE YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH!?! MEGUMI!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" 

I stealthily roamed the first floor, where he was. 

"MEGUMI!!!" 

I seen him go towards the elevator, and I walked near it....my rush was coming back. 

So...you consider yourself in love with her? well...'till death do you part... 

I smirked and went to the second floor, where he was going. 

"MEGUMI!!! SAY SOMETHING!!!" 

I went up to the third floor, near the elevator shaft and leaned against the rails, watching him from above. 

I then grew tired of his yelling and wandering, and purposely made a noise. 

He looked at my direction. 

"WHERE IS SHE YOU LITTLE PSYCHO-PATHIC BITCH!?!" 

He ran to the stair case, as did I. 

It was dark around us both, but the light was around him. 

"...la la la..." 

I think I might play with him for a while... 

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! TELL ME WHERE MY GIRLFRIEND IS!!!" 

I smirked and laughed. 

"STOP LAUGHING!" 

I could hear him trip over his feet on the staircase. 

I waited for him at the top of the stairs. 

Once he had finally came close to where I was, I readied my bloody knife. 

"...la..." 

I whispered and then stabbed his heart area with the bloody knife and pushed him back down the stairs. 

I watched the bottom of the stairs and when he last fell, he fell on the knife. 

Blood painted the walls. 

I chuckled. 

Psycho-pathic bitch huh? Never heard that one before...now...what about those other two...they're probably too scared...heh...come in, I don't bite...or do I? Oh I don't know because Imma stupid psycho-pathic bitch right?!? 

I look at his crimson corpse. 

I took my knife and waited patiently for more to kill...this thrill is addictive...and I need...more...blood.

Please...come in, but you may never come out...