The Return Home

×Mid Day×

                         Legolas P.O.V
    The rain falls from the sky and thunder rumbles. My cloak covering my blonde hair. We ride into the yard of Amber ' s home. Her father and a she - elf stood talking to each other in the rain. They both look at us. "Where is Amber?" The she - elf asked and I get off my horse. I hold the necklace in my hand and walk to them. I give it to her father as they both look at it. "That's the necklace I gave her." She says and I look at her. This must be Arien, I think.

      "Amber is died, she died saving me from Orcs. I'm sorry for your loss." I say and frown. Arien eyes fill with tears and she looks away. Her father looks at the necklace as rain fell on it. A loud boom of thunder came, along with a flash of lightning. Arien looks down with a frown. Her father walked to stone in the ground. With the words ingraved "Amoryn Blackbear. Mother to Amber Blackbear, Wife to Boern Blackbear."
     This was Amber ' s mother grave. Amber ' s father put the necklace on the stone. The rain begins to fall softer than before. I lower my head and sigh. "I'm not dead yet." I hear a familiar voice and raise my head, and look over.

     Amber stood beside a tree, with a gray robed wizard. My heart skips a beat and my eyes go wide. "Amber!" I hear and Arien runs past me. She hugs Amber tight. I walk over to them and smile at her.

                       ×Amber P.O.V×
   "Arien, that-hurts." I say and clench in pain. She let's go and I smile at her. She looks behind me and looks at Gandalf. "Gandalf?" She says curious and turns her head a little. He gives a grin and I look at Legolas. His smile was like I remember it, I walk over to him and hug him. He hugs and back then kisses my cheek. I let go and take his hand.

    "What happened,  you were in the Fortess then-." Legolas starts then I stop him. Arien walks beside us and listens. 'I'll  tell you two later in private." I say and look at Gandalf. He gives a quick look at me and smirks. I smirk back at him and he turns, then disappers in the forest. I look over at my father, beside my mother's grave. I run over to him and hug him. After what happened, I wanted to see him.

    He hugs me back and chuckles. "Welcome back, Amber." He says and let's go. He takes my necklace off my mother's stone and gives it to me. I put it back on my neck and smile up at him. "You should go and get healed. Those wounds look bad." He says and I look down at all my bruises, and wounds on me. "I'll be back later, I promise. " I say to him and run back to Legolas and Arien.

      We go back to the palace and go to Legolas room. I sit on the bed, Legolas sits on the ground, and Arien sits on the bench. "Now, that were all in private can you tell us?" Arien asked curious and I nod. I sit beside Legolas and Arien sits on the other side of him. I take a deep breathe and look at them. Then I start to talk softly.

               •What really happened•
                 ×Third Person P.O.V×

   The Fortess ceiling fell piece by piece. Amber crawled quick beside the wooden box and everything went black. Pain rushed through her as she fainted.

    After the Elves left a gray wizard and a brown wizard came from the forest. They talked and looks at the Fortess. The gray wizard listens. "What is it Gandalf? " The Brown one ask. "There is someone in there." Gandalf says and uses his staff. Pieces moves out of his way, until he sees Amber. He moves her to the side and whispers then but his hand on her forehead. She gasp and her eyes come open. "Are you alright? " Gandalf asked her. She nods and coughs.

    Amber gets up and looks around. "But, the For-." "Yes, but I saved you. I am Gandalf the Gray." He says and gives a small grin. "I'm Amber, thank you for saving me." She adds and sniffs. Memories of her recent life came to mind. "I have to go back to Legolas." She says and turns then starts to run. When a sharp pain rushed through her body. "Your very wounded Amber." He says and she looks down at the wounds all on her. "I'll be fine Gandalf." She says and he walks beside her. "I will acompany you." He says and the walk to Amber ' s  home.

                      ×Back to Reality×

                       ×Amber s P.O.V×

  "That's what happen." I say and look down at my necklace. Arien sterches and leans on the bench. "I'm hungry. " She says and me and Legolas nod. We walk out of his room into the dinner room. Everyone sat and talked. Even my dad sat and talked to Thranduil. I smile at the sight and sit.

    Night came faster than I thought. We all walk into Legolas room. "So what do we do now?" Legolas ask and lays on the bed. "Arien?" I say with a smirk and look at her. She was on the end of the bed asleep. I smile at her and put a blanket over her. I lay on the bench and smirk. "I'm tried too, you?" I say and smirk. He shrugs and picks up my legs. Then he sits and I look at him.

     "Go to sleep." He says and looks over again me. I nod and put my head on his shoulder.  Then I close my eyes and fall asleep.