Elf and A Skin-changer

I wake up on a soft bed. The blankets and pillows smell like flowers. I open my eyes fully and look around. I get up and look outside. I put my head out the window and look around. Then a soft knock comes to the door. I hit my head and I hear the door open. "Are you alright?" A voice ask. I turn my head to see Legolas. "Yes, I'm fine." I say and smile at him. He smiles back and I sit on the bed. He sits beside me and takes my hand.

I look down at his hand curious. I take it back and look up at him. "I have news." He says softly and looks down. "What is it?" I ask and he continues to look down. "There is been news about Orcs. They have been seen creating a new fortress. I have to go and stop it, before it's to late." I listen to him and shake my head. "I want to go." I say and smirk at him. "No, it's to da-." "Your talking to a skin-changer, I can be help." I say and smile at him. He looks up at me "Fine, we leave tomorrow." He says and turns to leave.

After he left, I ran outside towards my home. Soon running in front of my door. I open the door quietly. I looked around, my dad was no where to be seen. I walk forward and go to my room. I grab some of my things, then I hear a noise. "Who is here?" I hear my dad's voice.

My eyes go wide and I look at my window. I jump out of it and run to the forest. I stop when I see the aniamls. I smile at them and run to them. "I'm sorry, I'm leaving you all." I say and pet Ace. "Your coming with me." She says to him and he neighed. "Shh!" I say to him and he shakes his head. I look back at the house and jump on Ace ' s back. I look back at my home and sigh. "I love you Dad." I whisper and I ride forward.

× The Next Day×

The sun peered through the window. I was ready to leave. I couldn't sleep thinking about "What will happen?" "Will I make it back safe?" I think to myself and then a knock comes to my door. I walk to the door. Legolas stood and smirks at me "Are you ready?" He ask soft and I nod. I grab my bag, and we walk outside.

Ace ' s blonde - brown fur shines with the sunlight. I smile and walk to his side, petting his black hair. I jump on his back and Legolas rides beside me. His horse was white and hair blonde. Other elves rode up behind him. "Let's go." He says and I nod my head. We ride forward out to the outside world of Middle - Earth.