A Normal Day

×Amber s P.O.V.×
    I wake up and rub my eyes. I sniff and feel my head on a soft pillow. It smelled just like Legolas. Then my vision becomes clear,  and I look around. 'This is Legolas bed.' I think and roll off of the bed. I groan in pain and get up. I look over to find my pack, from our journey. I grab some clothes and get ready.

    After I got ready, I braided my hair and open the door. I sniff and look around. I turn a corner, into the dining hall. I see Legolas, Amber, and Thranduil talking. I walk in and sit beside Arien. "Good morning sleepy." Legolas says and finishes his food. I smirk, then eat my food quickly. "What are we doing today?" Legolas ask and stands tall in his seat. "I'm free today, we should have a picnic today. " Thranduil says and we all nod.

    After breakfast, we start to pack for the Picnic. We walk outside and walk into the forest. The ground was soft and the tree leaves green. I put a soft blanket on the ground and sit. They do as well. I gently take a red apple. I eat it slowly as Arien sharps her daggers, Thranduil reads, and Legolas sits looking at the grass.

  I finish my apple and crawl over to Legolas. I sit in front of him. I un braid my hair, and let it hang. The sun making my hair shine. Legolas gently starts to play with my hair. I smile at his soft fingers and close my eyes.

   The sun was setting and Thranduil left for work. Arien had left to go back to Rivendell. Legolas talks to me as I look down at my necklace. I put my head on his chest and take his hands. I look up at him and smile. He smiles back and lowers his head. I lift my head to him and kiss him softly. Then I smile in the kiss and pull back. He lays beside me and takes my hand .

   I take his hand and look at the stars. Each one shining brighter than the other. I point and talk to him. We laugh as we talk to each other. Then I see the moon. All the stars surrounding it. I smirk at it and snuggle next Legolas. He puts his arm again me and I let out a deep breathe. Then I close my eyes and rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry this is really short, and boring. Also, I'm sorry i haven't updated soon. I hope you enjoy this. The next one will be better I promise.
                                            - fantasy_wolf_