The Bad Side of my Dad

I wake up as the sun comes to my eyes. I feel the grass under my hand and gasp. "No, no, no." I say and jump up to my feet. Legolas sat in the tree above me "Finally your awake!" He says in relief and jumps down. He looks at me and smirks. "I really have to go." I say and rush past him. "Wait! Where are you going? " He ask and runs after me. I run toward and Legolas still chases me. I pass the trees and see my dad waiting. His eyes narrowed and his arms cross. "Don't watch." I say quietly to Legolas, he looks at me worried.

I walk in front of my dad. I could hear his heavy breathes. "Where have you been?" He roars and I flinch at his voice and look up at him. His strong hand and hits my face. I hold my face and he growls "Inside now!" He yells and I turn away from the house. I could feel his gaze on me. He walks behind me and puts on my shirt, his hand turned to a bear claw. I go to my bear quick and claw his face back. He roars and growls. 3 claw mark rested on his face. He growls and I narrow my eyes at him. My dad pins me on the ground and i bite his neck. He falls on his side and I go back to my human form. My fresh clothes was still on my body. Legolas takes me by his side and we walk to the palace.

A kind maid patches up my face. Gashes on my cheek. I thank her and look down. Legolas sits beside me "Are you okay?" He ask and I nod. "I can't believe he wou-." He stops me "Don't talk about it." He says and looks down at the ground. "You watched didn't you?" I ask and he nods slowly. "You should've left." I say and hold my cheek. "Thank you for helping me." I say soft and kiss his forehead. He looks at me curious and I smile.

Dinner wasn't that long after the event. I look at the food and eat it slowly. "How are you?" The king ask and I nod my head slowly. "I'm fine, thank you." I say and look over at Legolas. "We have decided to let you stay as long as needed." Legolas says and I smirk. "Thank you." I say and i smirk. Me and Legolas go back outside, the stars shining along with the moon. I smile over at Legolas, and he takes my hand. I look down at our hands. I smirk and look into his eyes.