A Orc Fortess

I wake up and rub my eyes slowly. Ace tapped my head. I pet him and I look up. Legolas held a apple in his hand, I take it and give it to Ace. "Thanks." I say to Legolas and smile at him. We smile and he puts his hand out. I take it and look around. "We have to go. There was sightings of Orcs near." He say and goes to his horse. Ace gets up and I jump on his back.

    We ride forward, and I look around. Everything around us was quiet. I like the quiet, but this was scary quiet. I sniff and hear a loud howl from the forest. "A pack of Orcs are coming!" I yell and Wargs come rushing from the forest. Orcs on their backs, their odor was strong. "Elf filth!" One hissed as they circled us. A Warg barks and comes towards Ace. He whines and I jump down off of him and shot the in coming Warg. The Orcs and other Wargs growl and start to attack. I look over at Ace and smile at him "Go!" I yell and he neighed then ran forward.

    I turn and cut a Orcs throat. He falls to the ground hard. I look over and see Legolas.  His bow pointing and shooting. I sniff again and smell more Orcs. I narrow my eyes and shift to my bear quick. I roar and attack more of the Orcs. A tall, strong built, olive skinned Orc came on a black Warg. The Wargs teeth were shining white and sharp. I growl at the Orc as he gives a grin. I roar and run towards him.

     "Amber No!" I hear and keep running forward. The Black Warg growls and runs toward me. It jumps on my shoulder and bites. I roar in pain and push it into a tree. It whines and falls to the ground. I growl and look forward at the Olive Skin Orc. I see Legolas run toward me "Amber, he's to strong. Don't fight him!" Legolas yells and fights a Orc. The olive skin Orc smiles. He says something in his language,  then he takes his sword and points it at me. I run toward him and narrow my eyes.

    The Orc slides to the side, then cuts my side. I growl and throw my claw at him. 4 long marks bleed on his shoulder. I jump at him and push him to a tree. Then, I grab him with my teeth, and throw him. I go to my human form and smirk. "I'll make it a fair fight." I say and take out my sword. I twirl it and we circle each other. He yells and runs toward me. I go to the ground and swing my sword at him. It cuts his leg and he holds his leg for a second.

    He growls and our swords collide, we stare at each others eyes. His was a light blue, I smirk and stab his wounded shoulder. He falls to him knees and yells again. "You yell alot Orc." I say and he looks at me. This time I could make out his words. "You will soon Skin-changer." He says and chuckles. I look at him curious and he lunged forward at me. His sword going through my stomach, and I gasp. Blood dripped from my wound. Then, I smell a Orc behind me. In pain, I couldn't move. A swoosh of a sword comes to my ear, then a another sword stabs my back. I look down and see both of their swords.

     "Amber!" Legolas yells and tries to run to me. Two Orcs come and take his arms. They kick his stomach, he coughs and narrows his eyes. He struggles and look at me. I give him a weak smile and the Orc looks at me. He smiles and looks into me eyes. "Take her back to the Fortess. She will be of use. Then her death will be of my pleasure." He says and their swords are pulled away from me. I almost fall, then two Orcs come and take my arms. "The elf filth, Kîah, what about them." Asked a Orc. Kîah looks at Legolas "Take him, he can see her die." He says and gets back on his Black Warg. The Warg growls and looks at me.

    I get thrown on a Brown Warg. Legolas on one beside me. My body becomes heavy and I look over at Legolas with weak eyes. "You won't die. I will protect you." He says and nods his head at me. I nod my head slowly, my head falls on the Wargs neck. I look at Legolas as we ride to the Fortess.

   I raise my head and look at the Fortess. Orcs surrounding it and working, building it. I growl and look forward. We stop and Kîah take my arm. He pulls me onto the ground and I cough. He yells in his language and every Orcs cheers. "She will be our slave." He says and angry rushes through me. I jump at him, but my arms get pulled back. "When I heal, I will kill you." I say and narrow my eyes. He laughs "Not when you become on of us. You will be evil, killing. Your elf friend will be no one to you." He says and pulls me close to his face. "You will kill him." He whispers to me and I growl. He chuckles, they pull me forward into the Fortess.