Using the New Animal

The sun beats down on me and Legolas. Sweat starting to show along my forehead. Legolas jumps tree to tree and I walked on the ground. "So, what else did Gandalf say about your power?" He ask and I shruged. "Nothing much." I say and smirk at him. He jumps down to another branch and swung from it. He swung his legs forward and jumped down. I look forward again and sniff.
"What's wrong?" Legolas ask and looks at me in a curious way. "Were not alone, their something else here." I say and narrow my eyes forward. A low growl come from the trees. I look over as does Legolas. Another comes from a shrub. Then the growls fill the air. A bark comes and the shrubs shakes. Then a Warg jumps from the shrub, then jumps on me.
I growl at the Warg as it bares it's teeth at me. I look over at Legolas and he pointed his arrow at a Warg. He pointed at another as they walk closer to him. I struggle from the Warg weight. The Warg dripped it's head and grabbed my arm. It pulled me up and I hit the ground hard. I ignored the pain and roll over on the back. The Warg growled and closed my eyes.
I touch the stone around my neck. It glew and I felt everything around me go still. I open my eyes and see the same Warg. It stood still, it's teeth still baring at me. Then I looked at Legolas, his arm stayed in position and he didn't move. I look at the Warg and close my eyes again. I fell my body goes numb for a moment.
Then I open my eyes once more. The Warg ' s eyes were fixed on me, along we Legolas ' s. I look down and see wolves white fur. I knew then I was a wolf again. I lifted my head and the Warg in front of me ears go back. He stepped back and whined. I snarl and barked, then jumped at the Warg.
A loud howl came from behind me. And the Warg's yelp. I growl and turn towards the howl. Legolas looks at me and I continue to look forward. "Orcs?" Legolas asked questionable. I know and more Wargs come from the trees. I snarl and Orcs sit on the Warg ' s backs. I jump forward and grab a Orc by its neck. Then through it against a tree. I bare my teeth at the next Orc. It's eyes went wide and I jump at it.
I bite the Orcs arm and he cries in pain. Then I feel a sharp pain in my rib. A black bladed sword was stabbed in my rib side. I wince and growl. Legolas stood at my side and looks at the sword. He walked to my rib and removed it. A Warg ran toward Legolas and I catch it's neck. My fangs sink into its fur and then it falls with a yelp. I turn my head at the Orcs. Blood dripped from my fangs and onto the ground.
The Orcs snarled and said something in his kin's language. I growl and walked towards them slowly. Arrows fly past my head and into one Orcs chest. I look at the last Orc. And give and small smirk. Then I grabs it's neck and through it hard against a tree.
The Wargs howl and run back into the forest. I watch and look at Legolas. "You okay?" He ask me and I nod. I couldn't talk in this form yet. So, I could only nod. Legolas climbs onto my back and steady myself. Then run back to the palace.

The medical elves helped clean and bandage my wound. It didn't hurt as much as it did before. The pain eased slowly. I walk outside the room. Then walk through the halls. I look at the stone and smirk. "You saved me today." I say quickly to the stone. And I turn a corner. Legolas stood talking to his father. I walk slowly toward them and they nod at each other. Then Thranduil walked away from us. "Did I get into something?" I ask Legolas and he shoke his head. He just toke my hand and smirked at me. Then I smirked back at him.